One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which sanji should i give him skill lv up?

4 posters

Go down

which sanji should i give him skill lv up? Empty which sanji should i give him skill lv up?

Post by Takeru Thu May 21 2015, 07:41

hi

i have 1 low sanji, 2x mid sanji which i want one evolve to diablo sanji.. and i have 1 mr prince sanji.. i want give a sanji my low sanji and a mid sanji to a sanji to give him a skill lv up, so which sanji should i give? diablo or mr prince?

Takeru

Back to top Go down

which sanji should i give him skill lv up? Empty Re: which sanji should i give him skill lv up?

Post by Fairy Tail Thu May 21 2015, 07:58

You should keep Mr Prince because he is a weaker version of Gear 3 Ruffy. And if you evolve Sanji to Diable Jambe his special will change so that an other Sanji won't make his Special Level up. And Mr Prince's special is also another one so you also can't make his special level up with the two lower sanjis.
To sum up: Evolve one Sanji to Diable Jambe and keep Mr Prince. With the other two sanjis you can do what you want. 
PS: I don't know if I get the question right but I hope so Very Happy
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

which sanji should i give him skill lv up? Empty Re: which sanji should i give him skill lv up?

Post by Takeru Fri May 22 2015, 06:49

i mean which sanji should i give a skill lv up

Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri May 22 2015, 07:31

Skill Up Mr Prince Special is better because Sanji Diable Special have only 15 Turns. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeru Fri May 22 2015, 11:39

ah, i see now in the next event isle you can drop mr prince skillbooks.... o: what now?

Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri May 22 2015, 13:16

As mr prince skillbooks only work on him because of the skill name, you should focus on reducing his cooldown/ maxing out his special level. The books won't work on the other Sanji.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeru Sat May 23 2015, 07:33

should i then give it to mr prince and then evolve?

Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Sat May 23 2015, 08:14

If you want a special level up you have to give the mr prince skillbooks the evolved mr prince, because the skillbooks only work on the evolution because of the skill name
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down