One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help forming a team any help is appreciated :)

4 posters

Go down

I need help forming a team any help is appreciated  :) Empty I need help forming a team any help is appreciated :)

Post by Abelcruz11 Sun May 24 2015, 20:13

I was wondering if I could make a team for future content for like monster point chopper, coby and hemmelpo, and etc
The units I have rn and their lvl are
G2luffy 26
Bazooka luffy 5
4star arlong 45
Strawhat laboon 18
Ashura zoro 51
Ls zoro 35
Guard point chopper 19
Diable jambe sanji 18
Surgery shot sanji 20
Hot rock stew sanji 20
4 star kuros 26
4tashigi 24
Hina lv7
Sogeking 26
Shanks 25
Tornado nami 14
Mirage tempo nami 5
Buggy the clown 48
Miss all sunday(nico robin) 35
Hemmelpo 7

Abelcruz11

Back to top Go down

I need help forming a team any help is appreciated  :) Empty Re: I need help forming a team any help is appreciated :)

Post by Me Sun May 24 2015, 20:51

Bad, where is your Usopp Golden Pound?

But dont worry you have Zoro Lion's Song to beat Monster Chopper with another Princess Vivi 5* Level 72+ as Captain.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

I need help forming a team any help is appreciated  :) Empty Re: I need help forming a team any help is appreciated :)

Post by Abelcruz11 Sun May 24 2015, 22:29

I didn't know when I evolved my ussop Sad and what other units should be apart of the ls zoro and vivi?

Abelcruz11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon May 25 2015, 04:56

you should also take diable jambe sanji with you for the fourth stage (use his special). The others should be your best quicks with the highest attack. Also not Level 72+ Vivi, but 73+
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon May 25 2015, 20:33

Mystogan can you explain why we need a Level 73+ Princess Vivi 5* and not a Level 72+ Princess Vivi 5* to beat Monster Chopper 40 Stamina with another Zoro Lion's Song as Captain?
A friend of mine says that serves a Level 72+ Princess Vivi 5*.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Tue May 26 2015, 01:07

As there are many questions about Vivi's Level i will explain it in detail:
As we know chopper attacks all 3 turns,so many question why they need a specific level.
Moster chopper attacks with 10072 damage each three turns. With lion song the damage would be reduced to 2014,4 damage. Vivi on level 72 only heals 2005hp. So if the situation comes that chopper hits you with his attack and after the attack he drops under 20% health, he will attack with his special in the next turn, which means you need a vivi that can heal you in one turn to full hp. Back to the top vivi 72 only heals 2005 so you will need a vivi level 73 or higher to heal back to full hp.
(Vivi level 73 should heal about 2020hp)
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue May 26 2015, 01:26

Beautiful explanation just that I was looking thx Mystogan.
^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Tue May 26 2015, 01:42

thx Ciro.
I just want to add a alternative version for those, who won't be able to bring her to level 73 in time:
As I metioned before, the situation can only take place one time in the fight. So if you see monster chopper is getting near the 20% mark, just start saving up some meat (so much that you can compensate the lack of vivi's recovery). It will take longer but you will be able to survive the hit. 
Improtant: This is only for those with a Vivi that can heal minimum 1848hp
because monster chopper will hit you under 20% every turn with 9240 damage, which is reduced 1848 damage
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Tue May 26 2015, 07:44

Couldn't you bridge this time with using Ussop? Or would Chopper attacke even Ussop use his special...
It was just an idea from me, but I think it doesn't work (otherwise this would be already known)
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Tue May 26 2015, 08:35

@masi576
Yeah it works using usopp. But using ussop the whole time will lenghten the fight more than just saving a piece of meat for a few turns, so I would prefer the meat version. But the best option is having a vivi 73+.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down