One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help playing on Bluestacks.

3 posters

Go down

Help playing on Bluestacks. Empty Help playing on Bluestacks.

Post by Hasumi Emi Wed Mar 04 2015, 20:16

Can anybody help me figure this out? I'm playing Treasure Cruise via Bluestacks, but apparently I can't get a proper APK file for it to be able to install updates when they're released. The first English version update had me having to start over. I didn't know about generating passwords and the game REFUSED to update no matter what I did, so I had in uninstall and reinstall.

This time, I generated a password just in case. I just tried to update the game, but as before going to the actual app page and clicking "update" gives me an error and doesn't update the game. I tried through the QooApp, and that seemed to have worked, but now trying to start up the game had it crashing when it tries to load up my profile.

What do I need to do to prevent this from happening again, and where can I find the English 1.0.5 update to install so I can start playing again?

Hasumi Emi

Back to top Go down

Help playing on Bluestacks. Empty Re: Help playing on Bluestacks.

Post by ryukshini Thu Mar 05 2015, 05:34

i have the same prob. can any one help us

ryukshini

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Thu Mar 05 2015, 08:16

My guess is you will need someone with an android phone and the game installed create you an apk from their installed game. If one isn't available later tonight after work I'll see about getting one available. (Going to need to head to work right now)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down