One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started playing this...

4 posters

Go down

Started playing this... Empty Started playing this...

Post by NikuNikuPirates Fri Apr 10 2015, 16:13

...about two days ago. As a huge One Piece fan I really like it. It's a challenging game. Alas, I have some gripes.

1. The meat that lets you heal. How come this almost never appears when you actually need it? Such as during a tough boss battle? Yet they appear almost all the time in normal fights. I remember one fight during the Syrup Village chapter I got like 3 meats in the very first fight on the first round (when I didn't need them) but then when I fought Buchi I didn't get a single one; and lost.  They have appeared for me but it doesn't happen enough. I get that it would be too easy if you got them all the time during a boss fight, but I feel like I shouldn't have lost sometimes and wouldn't have if I had gotten just that one meat. To me, this feels like a ploy to get people to pay for rainbow gems. I enjoy the game but I refuse to do that.

2. The tap lag. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but sometimes when some characters prepare to attack there's some really bad lag happening. This has caused me to miss many inputs that I had to time perfectly. It's really hard to tap at the right time for characters who attack really fast such as Pound Cannon Zoro, Arlong, Phoenix Wing Marco, etc, because of this. I really think it needs some work in that department.

3. Sometimes my turns just end. This is also something I don't really understand, same as 1. When I've attacked with one character it sometimes just ends my turn out of nowhere despite me not having done anything with the other characters and it completely ignores my taps. Not sure if this is intentional or not but it's incredibly frustrating.

On the plus side, I love the specials and I can't wait to try out tandems. Despite its flaws I'm confident this, along with other games coming out, will keep me plenty busy until Pirate Warriors 3 comes out.

NikuNikuPirates

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Started playing this... Empty Re: Started playing this...

Post by Light Sat Apr 11 2015, 00:09

1 it's totally random if you get meat orbs. In my experience they are more rare then regular orbs but that's what I think. Again meat orbs (or any other orb) are all random
2. It's either your phone or connection. What phone you play on and wifi or mobile connection? I have absolutely no lag always and (nearly) always registers my taps.
3. Could be the same issue as 2.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by NikuNikuPirates Sat Apr 11 2015, 09:55

Light wrote:2. It's either your phone or connection. What phone you play on and wifi or mobile connection? I have absolutely no lag always and (nearly) always registers my taps.

Samsung Galaxy S4 and I'm on wifi. My modem is right next to me whenever I play so connection shouldn't be a problem, and I have really good internet speed overall. It's really frustrating especially when it seems I'm the only one with this problem. I tap but it doesn't even register it and just moves to the enemy's turn. Then there's the lag when characters attack, it freezes sometimes for a second when characters attack but that's enough to make me miss.

Really curious as to what could be causing it.

Thanks for the quick replies.

NikuNikuPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Apr 11 2015, 10:34

S4 should be fast enough to play the game. As you stated it seems you are the only one having this problem. Honestly I think its the phone rather then wifi connection itself. If you really care about playing the game as it should be then you can do a few things to pinpoint your problem:
- backup phone, clean reinstall then install one piece (before putting back your apps)
- If it's still laggy try different wifi connection
- if that is still laggy try a different phone

With some deduction skills you should be able to pinpoint your problem with these steps. But I think it's the phone.. GL on getting it solved the game is worth it IMHO! Smile
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Apr 11 2015, 12:18

oh just read on another thread in this forum, try to go to options and switch of music and sfx. It fixed lag issues for some ppl so worth a shot!
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sat Apr 11 2015, 12:35

Do, what Light says since I also have a S4 and it stopped the lags turning sfx and music off Wink
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by NikuNikuPirates Sat Apr 11 2015, 12:47

Light wrote:oh just read on another thread in this forum, try to go to options and switch of music and sfx. It fixed lag issues for some ppl so worth a shot!

Thanks! Turning off music and sfx fixed the freezing when characters are about to attack for me. Unfortunately, my turns still just randomly end. I guess I'll have to do a clean reinstall of my phone.

NikuNikuPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sat Apr 11 2015, 12:49

NikuNikuPirates wrote:
Light wrote:oh just read on another thread in this forum, try to go to options and switch of music and sfx. It fixed lag issues for some ppl so worth a shot!

Thanks! Turning off music and sfx fixed the freezing when characters are about to attack for me. Unfortunately, my turns still just randomly end. I guess I'll have to do a clean reinstall of my phone.

then don't forget to issue a pw first and save the ID and PW on your pc
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down