One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team needed for Newbie

2 posters

Go down

Team needed for Newbie Empty Team needed for Newbie

Post by Kazekiri Fri Jun 05 2015, 22:00

Hey guys, i just started playing this game on droid4x and it's really fun but i just wanted to get a few questions answered which weren't really answered by friends who actually got me into playing this game -.-

The first rare recruit i got is Mr.3 Extra Special Candelabra, i was wondering if i should uninstall and re-install the game to get a better pick or if i should just keep going?

It's a fresh new account, i've been told to farm for exp/beli in Extra Isles, If i'm wrong could you recommend where to level etc.
I've been told to keep my gems saved up until a certain event, should i or not?
What is a team that is recommended to be used as a starter?
Preferably farmable/random drop characters until Sugofest comes around so i can pull a lot of characters.

Sorry for the questions guys, i need alot of things answered .__.

Kazekiri

Back to top Go down

Team needed for Newbie Empty Re: Team needed for Newbie

Post by Me Sat Jun 06 2015, 01:34

-Mr 3 is good only if you already have Arlong , Mihawk, Vista or Nami V2.

-If you are at the Beginning best way to Level Up your Pirate Lv is on the Islands with Pirate Exp x2 if you cant beat the Extra Isle, instead if you need to Level Up the Special of your Characters you need to play the Extra Isle to get more Skillbooks as possible. Of course if you need to Level up the Level of one of your Characters you can feed him all that you want.

-Keep your Gems for the next Sugo-Fest is obviously a good Idea

-Depend, can I see your Character Box?

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekiri Sat Jun 06 2015, 03:20

Ciro the Mugiwara wrote:-Mr 3 is good only if you already have Arlong , Mihawk, Vista or Nami V2.

-If you are at the Beginning best way to Level Up your Pirate Lv is on the Islands with Pirate Exp x2 if you cant beat the Extra Isle, instead if you need to Level Up the Special of your Characters you need to play the Extra Isle to get more Skillbooks as possible. Of course if you need to Level up the Level of one of your Characters you can feed him all that you want.

^^
Team needed for Newbie Optc10

There Smile

Kazekiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekiri Sat Jun 06 2015, 10:21

Ciro the Mugiwara wrote:-Mr 3 is good only if you already have Arlong , Mihawk, Vista or Nami V2.

^^

Got an update actually.

I rerolled alot of times and ended up rare recruiting Jozu, currently got him on lvl 12 i believe, have luffy and mirage nami and some fodder crew members.. Not sure if i should keep rerolling or make a team for Jozu.. just don't know what team after i get myself up and running.

Kazekiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue Jun 09 2015, 04:07

The real problem is that you are at the beginning you are not able to win against the next Bosses like Garp or Mihawk.
Take your time and Level Up your Pirate Level first of all to do more Islands (both Story related and Extra Isle).

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down