One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dex team comp. Thoughts and suggestions?

2 posters

Go down

Dex team comp. Thoughts and suggestions? Empty Dex team comp. Thoughts and suggestions?

Post by Mairelium Fri Mar 06 2015, 14:48

My current Dex team is
5*Asura Zoro
4*Miss Golden week
3*Dancing Django
3*Hatchan
3*Smoker

Mairelium

Back to top Go down

Dex team comp. Thoughts and suggestions? Empty Re: Dex team comp. Thoughts and suggestions?

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 10 2015, 16:29

Are you actually playing the JPN version?  If not, you should probably post in the global part of the forum to get more commentary.

The team is a pretty solid team in terms of being able to do just about everything.

Django is decent since he can change orbs to technique, but unless you are going DEX Slasher hybrid Zeff might be better in the long run as his orb change from Force to Dex is much more beneficial since you reduce the amount of half damage hits.

Also, if you aren't going against Alvida on her island, I would say take out Golden Week and keep Django or swap her with Kabaji for another DEX slasher with a bit better HP and ATK stats for normal maps.  

Golden Week is good if enemies have defense like Alvida, you look into the guide I made comments on about beating Alvida for ones to build with your primary DEX units it might help.

Zoro
Golden Week
Hatchan
Smoker

The last unit you can put in another DEX unit or Golden Pound Usopp, or any useful unit.  Just remember that teams don't necessarily need to be full DEX to be good, and you should be flexible to do well.

My personal team currently for Elite Alvida is as follows:
Ashura Zoro
6 Sword Hachi
Green Marine
Arm Point Chopper
Golden Pound Usopp

I will be farming for Smoker soon hopefully (hoping for 2x drop or half stamina for Loguetown) to be the 4th Dex unit instead of Chopper for normal fights. I might will swap my Green Marine for Zeff after I level Zeff more, though I'm concentrating on leveling my Force Units Arlong and Alvida.

Relamir

Back to top Go down