One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for my team? (Global)

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions for my team? (Global) Empty Suggestions for my team? (Global)

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Thu Aug 13 2015, 05:42

Cap: Enraged arlong
-Kuro (not evolved)
-Buggy the clown (evolved)
- LS Zoro
-Onigumo

So.. I got 2 dex here, id like to replace onigumo.. As this is my main account, i powered up my pound phoenix to the streaming wolf swords zoro o_0 noob mistakes.. (back when i started), and i got vista 5*, should i replace buggy or onigumo?
And should i replace onigumo for GP ussop right now? Id like some unit suggestion too, something that would go nice w the team. Thanks!

Last edited by Fireblaze Pirates on Thu Aug 13 2015, 06:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying the game version)
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for my team? (Global) Empty Re: Suggestions for my team? (Global)

Post by FroggyFlan Thu Aug 13 2015, 06:27

You've got a good slasher team right there, Arlong lead. 

Get GP Usopp asap, make Vista your lead and make some Vista friends you'd rekt it. Add me @534 098 927

You can make a really good INT, Vista lead unless you manage to roll a Towel Nami, Crocodile is farmable, Criel 5* really great shooter big chunks of dmg is the one I'm running with. Robin 5* and of course Buggy as your Orb manipulator.

I've made a Qck, INT, Slasher and Psy teams. My Dex team isn't complete atm. I want Smoker in there for sure. Zoro 5* as lead. 2x Zoro 5* pretty insane team.

FroggyFlan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Thu Aug 13 2015, 06:48

Thanks for the reply!
Ok, so il switch onigumo for gp ussop.
Id like to continue my slasher team, planning to get mihawk when his event comes out again. I would add you but it says user not found, as youre in the JP version, thanks for the suggestion, il totally consider an INT team. See you! ^_^
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Thu Aug 13 2015, 08:07

Lion Song Zoro is actually meant to be very useful if you pair him with Vivi 70+ team mate.

Just power up V1 Zoro to 5* - very useful slasher and great Dex Lead.

Get Franky and Alvida.

Franky simply because he will give you a PSY option, Alvida because of her special.

Non Evolved Kuro is not good.

Put Vista and Usopp in - take out Kuro and Onigumo except for when you fight Alvida put in Kuro.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Thu Aug 13 2015, 09:15

Alright, so.. luckily I have franky and alvida already (both not evolved tho), and I don´t have a V1 zoro... xD but why franky and alvida? I´m making a slasher team. My kuro is lvl 50, when I evolve him, will he be useful? In the story there are quite a few STR bosses, and I already have a psy unit in my team, GP ussop (switched onigumo), so.. if Id take out kuro, id have no QCK units.. Id like to keep it balanced. As for alvida.. I got arlong, STR, no need for her. (I know her ability is very nice defensively tho..)
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu Aug 13 2015, 12:33

If you want to use Kuro, then evolve and level him up, even against STG enemys, a good STG unit will do more damage then a bad QCK unit...
A balanced Slasher team for you Arlong, Kuro (evolved, or even better Lucci), Zoro, Vista and GP Usopp
Usopp is no slaher, so you dont really have a PSY unit in the team, but that doesnt matter. You will need him only for his special. 

Why you dont have a Zoro V1? have you really fused Zoro to somebody else? xD

Generally, the more different units you have, the better. You cant always fight with your Slasher Team, so you really need also other units. Franky is a nice PSY unit, I think you should be able to use him in a PSY team. Alvida is a MUST HAVE, her special is one of the most useful in global atm (I think after Mihawks and GP Usopp its the best special)
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by FroggyFlan Thu Aug 13 2015, 13:25

Yup I play JP, but you have a good slasher team going, even better if you had 5* Zoro V1 like he said. Definetly farm Lucci if his event comes up in the extra isles.

FroggyFlan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireblaze Pirates Thu Aug 13 2015, 13:50

@MASI576 As its my main account, back when I was the biggest noob ever, i fused v1 zoro to the v2 zoro xD Well the team i mentioned in the thread topic got me up to nanohana rainbase in the story mode w a princess vivi captain! Very Happy  I did try farming lucci for all the event but he did never drop... As for using different teams, I have trouble with turtle times and gaining experience. As the time is PST (wich in my country i really dunno what time pst is), I only got turtle times once. I dont have enough cost for vista, and only the slash team is A BIT leveled.. It takes so much experience and time just to evolve units.. Thanks for your time! Il consider every one of your suggestions.
@Froggy Thanks, will do!
Fireblaze Pirates
Fireblaze Pirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Tue Aug 18 2015, 08:38

If you get Crocodile his slasher evo comes to global tomorrow or this evening depending on your locations you already received a full evo set for him today.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Tue Aug 18 2015, 08:46

To know your turtle times use this link and put the 6th digit of your game ID, it will give you the hours in your local time:http://cyung.github.io/optc/

For turtle times farm a full marine team at Loguetown, they have a combo attack that kills turtles fast and it's a good team for beginners to take on turtle island.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Wed Aug 26 2015, 06:38

I only suggested getting Franky and Alvida because they have had fortnight isle. Plus they are good to have.

As Masi says the more units the better. So many units I regret not having but eventually they should come back round - like amped up Coby, Garp,Mihawk etc.

I wonder if anyone knows the fortnight schedule for the future. Would be useful to prepare.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down