One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow gems -- finite or infite for F2P players?

2 posters

Go down

Rainbow gems -- finite or infite for F2P players? Empty Rainbow gems -- finite or infite for F2P players?

Post by misterskippy Mon Jul 20 2015, 00:42

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I just started playing the game 2-3 days ago.

If I want to remain a F2P player, will I eventually run out of rainbow gems that the game's storyline gives out? Or are they also given out (at a reasonable rate) during events and such?

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Rainbow gems -- finite or infite for F2P players? Empty Re: Rainbow gems -- finite or infite for F2P players?

Post by MASI576 Mon Jul 20 2015, 09:52

you get each day one gem, the story line gives after some stages one (if you win the first time) and you can get one gem from the fortnight islands (but only if you are able to win the 30 stam island)

I recommend you to save you gems, the best time to get some rare recuits is during a Sugo fest, I think the next will be in about 30 days (my personal rating)
The other things they are worth to spend gems are turtle time and Raid bosses (but they are really difficult, I think you will need some time before you are able to defeat them...)
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Rainbow gems -- finite or infite for F2P players? Empty Re: Rainbow gems -- finite or infite for F2P players?

Post by misterskippy Mon Jul 20 2015, 10:29

Thanks MASI!

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down