One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best stage to farm turtles and lysopp golden pound manual (Kuro Event)

2 posters

Go down

Best stage to farm turtles and lysopp golden pound manual (Kuro Event) Empty Best stage to farm turtles and lysopp golden pound manual (Kuro Event)

Post by DarkstaA Wed Mar 18 2015, 02:35

Hi,

can anyone say if it is better to farm the new expert stage or the 15 Stamina (elite) difficulty?
I am curious about that because 30 stamina is very much and i want to farm the lysopp manuals. Do you know if the drop rate is differnt for the manuals?
I also got turtles in ca. 40% of my elite runs in past events. This is a quite good drop rate , so the drop rate for the turtles in the expert difficulty should be nearly 100% to be good (since you spend 30 stamina for a maximum of 1 turtle per run i guess)

DarkstaA

Back to top Go down

Best stage to farm turtles and lysopp golden pound manual (Kuro Event) Empty Re: Best stage to farm turtles and lysopp golden pound manual (Kuro Event)

Post by KryonX Wed Mar 18 2015, 03:15

My understanding is that elite drops golden pound skillup and expert drops sogeking skillups

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Best stage to farm turtles and lysopp golden pound manual (Kuro Event) Empty Re: Best stage to farm turtles and lysopp golden pound manual (Kuro Event)

Post by DarkstaA Wed Mar 18 2015, 04:45

Ok, you were right. I checked the Notifications:
The Manuals drop:
Rookie: Liar
Veteran: Tabasco Star
Elite: Golden Pound
Expert: Firebird Star

Seems that i will only farm the elite lvl Smile

DarkstaA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down