One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Turtle Island Teams

+6
Mr. Prince
Luong
Law_14
Relamir
The Marines
TwoPiece
10 posters

Go down

Best Turtle Island Teams Empty Best Turtle Island Teams

Post by TwoPiece Mon Mar 23 2015, 14:57

The key to turtle island (if you have fruit to spend on stamina so you can run it repeatedly during your 30min) is speed.  The suggestions for teams on the blog post aren't the fastest.  I think the fastest are the tandem teams that do fixed damage.  And of all them, the four that stand out are the ones that use 5 characters because it gives you the most chance of having a tandem orb.  

Black Cat Formation C  (Black Cat Pirates)
Absolute Justice Formation (Apprentice Navy)
Absolute Justice Hammer (Seaman Navy)
Absolute Justice Judgment (Ensign Navy)

Right now, with the Kuro event going on, the Black Cat group is super easy to collect for anyone who is actually farming Kuro.  

I used this: http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/en/tandem/ to help me decide what team to build.  The ones I mentioned here are at the bottom of that list.  

Anyone found anything else faster than these teams? I noticed other suggestions include Krieg or Sanji with fixed damage. But it seems that it takes too many turns to get to them.
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Best Turtle Island Teams Empty Re: Best Turtle Island Teams

Post by The Marines Mon Mar 23 2015, 19:02

What you're using is hands down the fastest way you could beat the turtle islands (unless some future units changes that) nice find Smile
The Marines
The Marines

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 24 2015, 11:11

Yep, the Marine one is the best at it I think even later on since I believe that is still what the JPN servers use.  Though since many use the belief that first kill = higher chance to get what you want, they also go with Fullbody for his special on the Elder Turtles before killing the rest. Though that only pertains to after we have access to his evolution of course

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Law_14 Tue Mar 24 2015, 11:49

i do turtles island with gear second asura and diable jamble... but when i do tandems the fixed damage is very very low

i have prefered do the island with characters wich have hight combo
Law_14
Law_14

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 24 2015, 14:04

LOL, Gear 2nd + Asura Zoro + Diable Jambe Sanji don't have a fixed damage Tandem.

Any of the ones that say 2x/3x/4x/5x etc Char ATK type tandems are variable damage

All the ones that say "Does X damage" is fixed damage just like Diable Jambe Sanji's Special

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Law_14 Tue Mar 24 2015, 14:07

wow i think all tandems have fixed damage

thanks relamir
Law_14
Law_14

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 24 2015, 14:21

Np, I think the guide had put that in incorrectly as I think I saw it as well in the Ultimate guide while browsing through for those easter eggs, but you can easily see it isn't the case when you use them

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by The Marines Tue Mar 24 2015, 14:22

Relamir, on the topic of Easter eggs, what are they for?
The Marines
The Marines

Back to top Go down

Post by Luong Sat Mar 28 2015, 01:42

I currently have the Black Cat Formation C. There HP seem a little low. Will they survive a turtle hit. The marine looks good but where do you farm those right now?

Thanks
Luong
Luong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sat Mar 28 2015, 05:19

Logue Town last chapter. You get them all pretty fast. Marine tandem is the best apparently.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sat Mar 28 2015, 08:27

Yep, Marine tandem is the best because they have a 3* evolution (sucks you have to actually evolve them with a pirate + thief penguin) which gives them a whole lot more HP and ATK for killing things normally as well

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sat Mar 28 2015, 10:11

I dont know wether we speak of the same subject. The marines you can farm at Logue Town can be evolved to another Marine tandem, but the basic guys need no evolution and the best is: they are five. so basically every tandem orb you get (unless you get the orb at your friend captain) will trigger the tandem: IF you can manage to have a friend with a marine its even better. Every tandem orb triggers the tandem Wink

For curious people:

Recklesshd doing turtle island with the marine tandem

At monday i will keep my marines tandem all day up i think.

Greetings
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoPiece Sat Mar 28 2015, 15:40

For turtle Island, I had absolutely no problem with HP. I suppose there is the matter of who you have as a friend captain. But it was never an issue for me. The turtles are stupid weak.

Strictly speaking, the Ensign Navy team is the strongest. They, along with the Seaman Navy team do fixed 2000 damage instead of 1000 like the Black Cat Pirates Team and the Apprentice Navy team. But at least for these turtles, 1000 is enough.

TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Sat Mar 28 2015, 22:19

The best turtle island team come down to two factor IMO. First is speed on the over all run, and second is ability to take down elder with single target first. I myself rule Marine team out since I can't focus target elder turtle. That's where the money is at on turtle island. I can farm teenage turtle all day on extra island elite. We blitz turtle island for elder.

Given I completely miss turtle island last week, but I am thinking blue formation with two shanks is the best team at least on paper. Blue formation does 1000 tandem, and got two characters that lower defenses by half, so on elder you can just perfect/great chain it and finish with the two shanks (note psy vs int double DMG to begin with)

That's is at least the team I am building toward. Given leveling up shanks is going to be costly as there's no psy event in sight.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Mar 29 2015, 09:10

Sometines I got the feeling nobody is listening what the others write and considering wether their way is good or not. Since I read that first focus has nothing to do with dropping, I think it's the best way to take the marine tandem since the orbs will appear very often within it (and the chance for a tandem is even increased with another marine friend captain).

But thats my opinion.

Greetings.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorEntchen Mon Mar 30 2015, 00:42

There is a double Droprate at Logue Town. You can farm your Marine Crew in an instant. recommend Stages 8-12 I think cauze of storyline escaping from the Marine, there will be only Marine soldiers.
TerrorEntchen
TerrorEntchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Mar 30 2015, 08:49

Now I would like to know how much turtles all of you collected with which teams ...

I got seven runs with marines because I had two terrible orb battles. Had to clear with Marines insted of their tandem. Also it would be nice to have friends which play only witch marines on mondays during the turtle time to max the effectiveness of it ...

Just a few thoughts.

Greetings
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Mon Mar 30 2015, 19:03

I did 9 runs with blue formations w/ sanji today. Going to try Marine now.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by BestNamesAreAllTaken Sat Apr 11 2015, 10:46

demonfaceandnod wrote:

...but the basic guys need no evolution and the best is: they are five...

At monday i will keep my marines tandem all day up i think.

Greetings

Fully agree with you. I just spam attacks until I get to tandem.
Since I make use of marine friend captains, I'll keep mine up as well, and help others running the same team.

Never understood why someone would power or even evolve the marines.

BestNamesAreAllTaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sat Apr 11 2015, 11:53

BestNamesAreAllTaken wrote:
Never understood why someone would power or even evolve the marines.

It is just for the lols I think. I will evolve them at some point since some of their evos are pretty usefull fighting perona for example and also for collecting purposes, BUT I will also ever have my basic marine tandem up since most guys got it.

Greets
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down