One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for successfully getting into to turtle island

+2
Senpai
Gray-gunman
6 posters

Go down

Tips for successfully getting into to turtle island Empty Tips for successfully getting into to turtle island

Post by Gray-gunman Sun Mar 29 2015, 17:51

Honestly, i've tried just about everything i can think of.

Anyone got any ideas

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tips for successfully getting into to turtle island Empty Re: Tips for successfully getting into to turtle island

Post by Gray-gunman Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:00

Senpai wrote:Are you perhaps looking for the entry times? They are listed on the Guide Blog.

That is a part of the "Everything i can think of". I've tried going into the game when the timer below the entry times lines up with my block. But it doesn't work, I've also tried pushing my time a hour ahead. but that doesn't work either

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

Tips for successfully getting into to turtle island Empty Re: Tips for successfully getting into to turtle island

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:02

Maybe you got it wrong. Which digit are you and where do you live? (timezone)
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-gunman Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:02

demonfaceandnod wrote:Maybe you got it wrong. Which digit are you and where do you live? (timezone)

my 6th digit is a 0.

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:03

And where do you live?
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by complekz Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:06

u realize its 9 hrs away?

complekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:12

What do you want to say with it? I try to ask him where he lives to tell him how to count ... I do't want to just say him when it is, i want to understand him this ...

Greetings
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gray-gunman Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:31

Senpai wrote:Not to question your sanity, but you're not trying to enter the island on any other day but Monday, right?

.....*facepalm*

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-gunman Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:32

demonfaceandnod wrote:And where do you live?

in the us (georgia to be specific)

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun Mar 29 2015, 18:48

Okay, so now it should be around 22:46 in Georgia (as i post this). Meanwhile it is 18:46 in PST. That means, when your turtle times are 03.00 PST and 13.00 PST that is 07.00 EDT and 17.00 (your local time). Should be right.

Now tomorrow at 07.00 you can first farm on turtle island. Have fun Wink

Greetings
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Sun Mar 29 2015, 19:09

demonfaceandnod wrote:Okay, so now it should be around 22:46 in Georgia (as i post this). Meanwhile it is 18:46 in PST. That means, when your turtle times are 03.00 PST and 13.00 PST that is 07.00 EDT and 17.00 (your local time). Should be right.

Now tomorrow at 07.00 you can first farm on turtle island. Have fun Wink

Greetings

Hey demon I am playing from GA as well. Yeah you are right it is whatever the event +4 hours for us in EST. Until time change again then is +3.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Mar 30 2015, 01:11

Hey Vanity,

ty for sharing the knowledge Smile

Greetings
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by inky jack Tue Mar 31 2015, 08:52

also the site has put up a convenient clock on the right hand side front page. that clock displays pst time, which means check the time, compare it with your time and then enter the island
inky jack
inky jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down