One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♠Sephirus♠ needs your tips and tricks!

3 posters

Go down

♠Sephirus♠ needs your tips and tricks! Empty ♠Sephirus♠ needs your tips and tricks!

Post by Sephirus Thu Apr 02 2015, 19:52

Hello everyone! Its Sephirus here and I was wondering, how do you guys rank up your (Pirate Level) really high up in the 80's? Also what could be the best way to level up your characters? I usually go to Baratie and get the turtles there. What about you guys?
Sephirus
Sephirus

Back to top Go down

♠Sephirus♠ needs your tips and tricks! Empty Re: ♠Sephirus♠ needs your tips and tricks!

Post by Light Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:53

event isle i think give the most pirate xp / stamina ratio. Unless twin cape is 0.5% stamine then that might be the better choice to lvl up your pirate lvl.
I level up characters farming event isle (currently arlong) for turtles and pirate xp. Occasionally I power up my low lv characters with mob posters else I sell em (depends on how much beli i have at that moment)
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

♠Sephirus♠ needs your tips and tricks! Empty Re: ♠Sephirus♠ needs your tips and tricks!

Post by ekaqu Fri Apr 03 2015, 12:22

The event isle 15/30 modes give the best xp/stam ratio; also the best way to get turtles.

If you farm the event you can get a level in 1-2 days without using gems.

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down