One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams

+12
Plantinator
Shaolin
Law_14
Trafalgar-Law29
alecfisher
Marawder
alma91
zrob
Walnootje
FusionSama
ChrisTheOnly
Namu342
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams Empty One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams

Post by Namu342 Fri Feb 20 2015, 09:54

So we are gonna make this the thread and ideal solutions for all INT teams. Giving you current advise on how to optimize your team and what the future has in store for the powerhouse burst damage the INT team is known for.

I.) Captain:

Currently Buggy the Clown is our best option for a captain with his 2x damage multiplier. If you are starting off after the Buggy Isle and reading the article then Nami will provide you with a 1.5x boost until you fill that gap. Don Kreig is just after that due to his high overall stats and 20% damage reduction ability.

In the coming weeks we look to see Straw Hat v2 coming and with that our next tier of captain in Nami (Happiness Punch) which changes our multiplier to 2.5x.

II.) Crewmates:

Buggy the Clown

Already talked about as our current captain but as previously stated he will be replaced by Nami in the coming weeks. After that happens Buggy will stay remain a very useful addition to our team by combining with Brain Point Chopper for that burst damage that we spoke of earlier. Solid stated unit and ranks currently 5th in terms of attack. 4.5/5 great on any INT team with Chopper

Nico Robin

Currently the best crewmate  to be on your team is Nico Robin due to her ability to cause a turn of very high burst damage combined with Brain point Chopper and Buggy the Clown. She is only available as a Rare Recruit which makes her all the more difficult to obtain as time progresses on, unless a rate up for her goes into effect. 5/5 Best option probably for a really long time.

Brain Point Chopper

Brain Point Chopper fills a very niche role in your team currently only available through via Rare Recruit or evolving normal Chopper. The reason we use Chopper in the middle row of our squads is to give Meat Spheres to 3 adjacent units. Doing so allows for us to combo that with Buggy the Clown to allow for a huge boost in damage by switching all of those Meat Spheres into INT ones. 4/5 due to lower stats than most INT units

Don Kreig

Don Kreig is an excellent stat unit for INT squads a little harder on the timing on his attack but certainly able to time with enough practice. His special allows you to poison bosses. Enemies like Alvida and Smoker with huge defense still start to take damage every turn. In combination with a Vivi friend will allow you to stall your opponents and slowly whittle away at their health. 4.5/5 Strong unit expect him to be on your team for awhile

Nami (Thunderbolt Tempo)

Nami (Thunderbolt Tempo) is our second highest stated attack unit currently ingame. Has a useful AOE ability and solid unit all around and is very easily obtainable by completing Arlong Park. Not much to really say about her a strong filler unit until we get some new units IE Happiness Punch Nami. Overall 4/5 for current meta

Mr. 3

Mr. 3 is a turn delayer who also has amazing stats to boot not as much a turn delay as our man Usopp Golden Pound but he at least has that wonderful INT type that we love. Currently am testing him on my team with Usopp Golden Pound, hey why not have 4 turns of delay instead of 3 (no pun intended). Also great for that niche spot on your slasher teams for a boost. Overall 4/5

Chu/Siam/Nezumi

Placeholders until you achieve one of the units listed above and in order Chu>Siam. Heck it maybe more beneficial to use a dragon over them if you are desperate enough. Siam is also a good temporary Brain Point Chopper since you can farm him. Nezumi on the other hand will switch your PSY spheres into more useful Knowledge ones. We group these guys into the same categories due to their lower stats then that of other units available to us. 2.5-3/5 depending on rolls you need to fill.

Chore Boy Helemppo  

Chore Boy Helemppo is really only used for bosses and enemies that have a defense you can't pass through ie. Alvida and Smoker. Other than that and lackluster stats another placeholder unit until one is obtained. Keep him in reserves though you never know when we will need that debuff again. 3-4/5 due to ability

III.) Ships

Merry Go

Our go to ship due to the fact once it reaches level 6 it will allow for a damage increase and slowly increases the damage after that until maxed. You may use the Baratie as a buffer until then due to the fact the HP increase is well worth it. Once your teams is at a decent level feel free to put all your effort into the Merry Go. 5/5 only real option going forward

Baratie

Your secondary option, if you feel you need the extra health for the content that you are on compared to the extra damage. Other than that doesn't really help with future content. 4/5 due to it helping until the Merry Go is back and ready

IV.) Useful Links and Infos

INT Units- Comprehensive list of all units available both JPN and Global.

Currently looking for any video related channels (youtube/twitch) please contact me via PM.

This will be updated on a constant for new releases and to help our new player base.

Last edited by Namu342 on Tue Mar 03 2015, 16:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revamp for primer)
Namu342
Namu342

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams

Post by ChrisTheOnly Sat Feb 28 2015, 17:42

Sorry about no drops. I actually did get most types of crabs on the 20th, just by playing the special stage all day.
Nice team so far. Would Mr. 3 be a good addition? Second form has a 1 turn delay special. What about Don Krieg? Maybe him over Chu?
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams

Post by Namu342 Sat Feb 28 2015, 18:36

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams R08Lc0

Finally got that crab and have been farming Buggy's counterattack and Don Creig since then and tried to summon me a Nico Robin with no avail. But hopefully can get the Merry Go to six this week.
Namu342
Namu342

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Sat Feb 28 2015, 19:30

Nice. I failed the 5 cola upgrade twice in a row. You should definitely get Happiness Punch (towel) Nami when they're released for rare recruit on April 7th. Long ways off for now, though.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Sat Feb 28 2015, 20:11

I would replace chu with Don Krieg or Mr.3 and if u win the lottery and get Robin then, just quit playing cause u beat the game.
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by Namu342 Mon Mar 02 2015, 14:44

Yeah today I sort of lucked out and Mr.3 has replaced Chu, so sad cause he was my first pull. But onto greater things. Come tomorrow its farm the purple pirate penguin for Nami.
Namu342
Namu342

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Mon Mar 02 2015, 14:56

Cheers to that fellow INT team user.
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Tue Mar 03 2015, 09:35

Here is mine =3

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams Xkops0
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by Namu342 Tue Mar 03 2015, 16:40

Update with a whole bunch of info for everyone hopefully will get time to fine tune more but for now a decent start for us INT users.
Namu342
Namu342

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Tue Mar 03 2015, 17:15

Dat Robin Doe!
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by Namu342 Wed Mar 04 2015, 08:36

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams V7WT8g

Good day today both a Mr.3 and Nami evolution today
Namu342
Namu342

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Thu Mar 05 2015, 06:41

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams 6ghca0

Evolved my Robin and Nami today =D
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by zrob Sun Mar 08 2015, 13:33

Thanks for this guide...I'm working on building a INT team currently. Very Happy

zrob

Back to top Go down

Post by zrob Mon Mar 09 2015, 12:02

Are int team goods for bosses like mihawk?

zrob

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Mon Mar 09 2015, 16:52

I think that The Best for Mihawk are:
1) Zeff Fighter with Luffy ( STR Character is super efficace against DEX )
2) Str Crew with 2 Luffy ( = 4x ATK Str Characters= 8X against DEX Characters )
3) Slasher with 2 Arlong Captain

An INT Crew make normal Damage vs DEX ( Mihawk )
so i think that isn't a good team for Mihawk ....
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Tue Mar 10 2015, 08:08

alma91 wrote:I think that The Best for Mihawk are:

You forgot the existance of Towel Nami (Knowledge Characters ATK are increased by 2.5x)

Double Nami and not to mention Robin (For 1 turn, Knowledge Characters ATK are increased by 2x)

And the rest of the team is orb manipulation units

Int team can pretty much burst the 30 stam mihawk down.
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Tue Mar 10 2015, 12:59

Walnootje wrote:

You forgot the existance of Towel Nami (Knowledge Characters ATK are increased by 2.5x)

Double Nami and not to mention Robin (For 1 turn, Knowledge Characters ATK are increased by 2x)

In Really i didn't forget it but Robin and Towel Nami are rewarded only wth Gem Fruits
so i didn't considered them because they are difficult to obtain ....
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Tue Mar 10 2015, 13:31

alma91 wrote:
Walnootje wrote:

In Really i didn't forget it but Robin and Towel Nami are rewarded only wth Gem Fruits

But that isn't the point you think Int teams arent good against Mihawk as a reply to zrob questions. Which i reply to that Int teams can burst the 30 stam mihawk down. Regardless if you need to use Gem to get the core members. I don't remember zrob is asking for a team that can handle mihawk that requires no need to use gems
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Tue Mar 10 2015, 15:24

Walnootje wrote:
alma91 wrote:
Walnootje wrote:

But that isn't the point you think Int teams arent good against Mihawk as a reply to zrob questions. Which i reply to that Int teams can burst the 30 stam mihawk down. Regardless if you need to use Gem to get the core members. I don't remember zrob is asking for a team that can handle mihawk that requires no need to use gems

It's true you're right Smile I customized the answer Razz Razz
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Marawder Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:36

I just got Mr3, can I keep it with my Crew ( Robin, Towel Nami, Brain point chopper,gold pound usopp and buggy) or should I go for Don Krieg?

Marawder

Back to top Go down

Post by alecfisher Tue Mar 17 2015, 23:29

I wouldn't. You have nice combo with buggy chopper robin. Usopp is essential. Towel nami best captain. So I wouldn't change anything.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Trafalgar-Law29 Fri Mar 20 2015, 04:26

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams Screenshot_2015-03-20-12-19-51

Is Guard Point chopper essential or would I get away with having Krieg?
Also, what kind of levels will my characters need to be take on Mihawk; or will it be impossible without Chopper?

Cheers Very Happy
Trafalgar-Law29
Trafalgar-Law29

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Fri Mar 20 2015, 06:20

You will need BP chopper for his meat orb change if you want to even try going against Mihawk.

for 30 stam you will need to be around lvl 50 to be save.
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by Trafalgar-Law29 Fri Mar 20 2015, 06:28

Walnootje wrote:You will need BP chopper for his meat orb change if you want to even try going against Mihawk.

for 30 stam you will need to be around lvl 50 to be save.

Cheers for the reply.

Gonna try and roll for Chopper then when I have some spare cash. Is there likely to be a INT rate up before Mihawk?
Trafalgar-Law29
Trafalgar-Law29

Back to top Go down

Post by Law_14 Fri Mar 20 2015, 06:41

if you don't roll chopper also can use guimon
i think INT team is one of the best, or the best team now on jap
Law_14
Law_14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next