One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams

+12
Plantinator
Shaolin
Law_14
Trafalgar-Law29
alecfisher
Marawder
alma91
zrob
Walnootje
FusionSama
ChrisTheOnly
Namu342
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams

Post by Shaolin Fri Mar 20 2015, 09:37

So I should use chopper in addition to usopp in my team? I'm not sure...
Shaolin
Shaolin

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams

Post by Plantinator Fri Mar 20 2015, 11:22

I want to know if I should replace Don Kreig with Brain Chopper, I have both and my team is
4 Buggy
4 Robbin (so close to evolving)
3 Don Kreig
Mirage Nami (didn't get towel)
and Golden Usopp
I honestly don't know what to do with my team.

Last edited by Plantinator on Fri Mar 20 2015, 11:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : somehow cut off)
Plantinator
Plantinator

Back to top Go down

Post by alecfisher Fri Mar 20 2015, 11:46

Yes. Replace mirage name with chopper. Switch between mirage nami and don krieg if your fighting a tough int boss.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Plantinator Fri Mar 20 2015, 12:55

Thanks will do
Plantinator
Plantinator

Back to top Go down

Post by lilremix328 Sat Mar 21 2015, 18:49

So I have Robin 5* and Fine Tempo Nami almost can evolve it to Towel. My focus should be farming Buggy, and then Chopper to Brain Point? Can my team eventually take down Mihawk?

lilremix328

Back to top Go down

Post by Plantinator Tue Mar 24 2015, 10:45

You can take down Mihawk if you get the team high enough, but is not the best team for that boss, however the third raid boss Garp is heart so Int teams will be the most efective then, for Mihawk there are much better teams, but if you're like me you will just have to use and Int team because you don't have another.
Plantinator
Plantinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marawder Wed Apr 01 2015, 07:24

Hello!
So I have this team, what can I do to make it better? I know I should get towel nami but I spent 40 dollars during that event with double the chances and didnt get any nami =/, right now I have 25 fruits, should I try it again or is it better to save it for another great event???
One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams - Page 2 Img_0011One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams - Page 2 Img_0010

Is it a good idea to lvl up my mr 3?
tks!

Marawder

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Thu Apr 02 2015, 04:54

You might be able to get away with Mr. 3 and his 1-turn-delay. So he can be a substitute for GPUsopp and he sure deals a lot more of damage.

Don't try to recruit now and wait for another boost. Right now you will end up with shitty Dex-Units.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Plantinator Thu Apr 02 2015, 14:41

You wanna save your fruit until the Whitebeard event, Whitebeard is a 6 star, and when you try to get him it is still possible to get a new Nami from random chance
Plantinator
Plantinator

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaky Thu Apr 02 2015, 18:21

I got

Level 50 Towel Nami
Level 30 Brain Chopper
Level 31 4* Buggy
Level 26 4* Don Krieg (currently leveling him to 30-40)
Level 35 4* Mr. 3 (working on leveling to 40-50 for future updates. I actually like this guy because he works well for my slasher team also)

I will also be using Golden Pound Hammer. Using Usopp will only allow me to add 4 INT characters.

Who should I use for my INT burst team? I really like using Buggy + Brain Chopper special combo as it gives me an ultimate burst for 1 turn. I also really like Mr. 3 for his 1 turn delay special and decent stats. I got Don Krieg recently from gacha and he does have great stats for an INT character. For now, I switched out Brain Chopper to use Don Krieg but now buggy seems to feel useless.

Who would you use to build a INT burst team with my rolls?

(I'm still working on getting robin but won't happen anytime soon so please don't mention her)

Thanks.

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Fri Apr 03 2015, 19:03

Imo, INT is really limited:

Towel Nami (Captain), Brain Point Chopper + Buugi as Orb Manipulators, Robin for double damage, GPUsopp + Towel Nami Friend.

Since you dont have Robin, swap in Don Krieg. If you don't need 3 turn delays, use Mr.3.

Still I feel, without Robin your crew is incomplete. I am not having that crew myself, so I cant judge the damage. Maybe you can run it, maybe not. But from what I heard, with Nico Robin you woudl have gotten yourself one of the best team.s

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat Jun 20 2015, 03:36

2 new Members in my INT Crew (already have Chopper Brain Point, Buggy and Namy Happiness Punch) after the last Global Sugo-Fest, welcome Vista and Mr 3:

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams - Page 2 6f4onDa

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams - Page 2 LxqwO5x

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Jun 25 2015, 21:35

My new INT Crew, from today finally with my new Robin Chwan.
A dream come true.

One Piece Treasure Cruise INT Teams - Page 2 MMsLGxD

THX GOD USOPP I LOVE YOU.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2