One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use?

+25
Inn0vation
Condoriano89
Duko
xavok
WhiteDrive
TerrorEntchen
monty151
seste
Erf the Prof
calavera
JXamo
kmaasmd
pkats94
Me
pank
Dubface
hxj64631
Senpai
Mr. Prince
Seedor
veksonator
HeartPirates
complekz
Light
sneaky
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use? - Page 4 Empty Re: 40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use?

Post by Duko Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:29

Wait, now im confused. I want to try Mihawk with the Vivi/Laboon team i posted on page 5.
My Vivi heals back 5*374=1870. So, the total HP my team can have is 2*1870=3740 which is above the HP my team has at the moment.
So, it should work? Or did I make a mistake?
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use? - Page 4 Empty Re: 40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use?

Post by Duko Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:50

Won't the fodder on the stages before Mihawk kill me? Tried this team on the rainbow-dragon-sanctuary, but didn't get to the last stage :/

I'll replace the purple guy; but which red crab do you mean?
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubface Sat Apr 25 2015, 19:37

Ok rather than take a shitload of screenshots i figured i'd just record my stream and upload to youtube. Sorry about the cheesy music :X 

Dubface

Back to top Go down

Post by Condoriano89 Sun Apr 26 2015, 02:31

I''m wondering if my teams will be able to knock 40 stam mihawk down without fruits..
1st team:
Maxed gear 3rd captain
Maxed gear 3rd friend captain
Maxed arlong
Lvl 75 don krieg
Lvl 90 smooth alvida
Maxed usopp golden pound max skill
2nd team:
Lvl 50 6* whitebeard captain
Lvl 70 6* whitebeard friend captain
Maxed arlong
Maxed gear 3rd
Lvl 90 smooth alvida
Maxed usopp golden pound max skill
Will i make it or should i stick with vivi/laboon?

Condoriano89

Back to top Go down

Post by Inn0vation Sun Apr 26 2015, 03:58

I'll kill mihawk with this, pretty easily. With those units you should definitely be able to kill him without fruits... lol
40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use? - Page 4 11144810
Inn0vation
Inn0vation

Back to top Go down

Post by Isual Sun Apr 26 2015, 09:04

I plan going with this team.

Friend: Laboon (lvl 10 or below)
Nami Vivi lvl 68+
Luffy sec. gear
Alvida 4*
Red Crab
Green Crab

That would be a total of 3886 HP with a regeration of 1955+ (half health by 1943).

Do you think i can get through with that?
If i reach the final stage with Laboon and Nami unchained i should be safe as far as i red.

Last edited by Isual on Sun Apr 26 2015, 12:14; edited 1 time in total

Isual

Back to top Go down

Post by Isual Sun Apr 26 2015, 12:14

Oh, too much LoL Very Happy, it is a Vivi indeed.

Isual

Back to top Go down

Post by Karillo Sun Apr 26 2015, 12:56

Condoriano89, either of the teams you have will beat 30 or 40 stamina without gems. You don't need vivi if you got that amount of damage output

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Duko Mon Apr 27 2015, 14:53

Hey, it's me again. Thanks to the turtle island thing I was able to push my 5* Vivi to lvl 72. This should be enough to try the Vivi/Lion'sSongZoro-team instead of the Vivi/Laboon-team (which I wanted to use).

My units are the same as posted some days earlier, maybe a little lvled.
https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net/t587p60-40-stamina-mihawk-preparation-is-your-team-ready-what-team-are-you-going-to-use#5975

What would you suggest?
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoroLuffyChopper Tue Apr 28 2015, 04:03

Inn0vation wrote:I'll kill mihawk with this, pretty easily. With those units you should definitely be able to kill him without fruits... lol
40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use? - Page 4 11144810
Exactly like mine.  Smile
ZoroLuffyChopper
ZoroLuffyChopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzing Wed Apr 29 2015, 00:18

I'm trying to farm Lovoon from 7 days.. maybe more than 50 match...I tried even in DropX2 day..
But no results =(

Both in 9 and 10 chapter..

I have Nefertari Vivi.. I think i'll do a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery weak zombie team =(

Buzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4