One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me clean up characters

4 posters

Go down

help me clean up characters Empty help me clean up characters

Post by calavera Thu Apr 16 2015, 00:35

Not sure what to do with these:

fire pearl 3*
kuroobi 3*
axe-hand morgan 2*
neptunian squid 3*
gin the man-demon 3*
miss valentine 3*
johnny 2*
usopp hammer 3*
cabin boy coby 3*
mr.2 bon clay 3*
gaimon 2
impact usopp 4*

I'm currently at Plvl 60 and don't think those listed even qualify as space fillers.
calavera
calavera

Back to top Go down

help me clean up characters Empty Re: help me clean up characters

Post by Layos Thu Apr 16 2015, 01:07

Impact Usopp/hammer Usopp are a must later on when you Play psy Teams and the Boss cant be delayed! so Keep them.

Still good usable in a psy Team. You wont finde 5 other mates who are better in a psy team

Miss valentine fire Pearl gin have decent stats so they might help you till you get bette chars

The rest depends if you have space for them in your Team.

Layos

Back to top Go down

Post by sonofajelly123 Thu Apr 16 2015, 11:31

Layos wrote:Impact Usopp/hammer Usopp are a must later on when you Play psy Teams and the Boss cant be delayed! so Keep them.

Impact Usopp and 3* Usopp does't delay turns, I think. Unless I read your comment wrong. Then sorry. But do lvl up 3* Usopp to GP Usopp (4*) and KEEP IT AT 4*. Impact Usopp may be useful in Psy team but I think generally players prefer GP Usopp as a member for its ability, until they get Sogeking skillbooks.

The rest depends on what team you're running. But from what I read on the blogs and this community, gin is kind of useless, unless you have absolutely no other Qck characters better than him, Pearl is only kind of useful since he is rare STR orb changer (but useless if you have no RCV orb changer), and Valentine has the same effect as Pearl, so if you need Qck orb changer, keep her.

Cobi and Gaimon has absolutely useless stat and his orb changing ability is better with chopper (Gaimon has high hp, thats it), Squid is rare and may help with turtle island with poison, Morgan has higher stat once evolved, but max attack is 1000 at lvl 70 so replace him if, again, you have absolutely no STR or slasher character,

sonofajelly123

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down