One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

+21
Duko
1950da
MASI576
Osiro
Me
Psykomerc
snoker
Karillo
Dubface
luffy64
nagibi
Light
Fairy Tail
kazpaz93
kyleluffy
joshsta
Mystogan
Seedor
Mr. Prince
pank
FishWithHats
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide Empty One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

Post by FishWithHats Sun May 03 2015, 09:16

Hey guys, just wanted to get some advice/comments on my quick team for monster chopper and this might help other peole wondering about theres too. So here;s my current set up

Flame mirror ace
Diable Jambe Sanji (or sometimes Mr.Prince)
Horn Point Chopper
Tashigi
Golden PoundĀ 

And then other ace captains or jozu's as a friend. All help appreciated!
FishWithHats
FishWithHats

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

Post by Mr. Prince Mon May 04 2015, 02:39

Is 1.8 million confirmed?

Greets
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

Post by FishWithHats Tue May 05 2015, 08:40

yeah I think i might stick with the 30-stamina version, and maybe try 40 later with a laboon or vivi :SĀ 

Thanks though!
FishWithHats
FishWithHats

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue May 05 2015, 12:17

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Wed May 20 2015, 03:39; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seedor Wed May 06 2015, 05:39

well I guess then itĀ“s clear to use vivi/laboon if you donĀ“t have a g3 Luffy?

Seedor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Wed May 06 2015, 05:50

You can also use lion song/vivi team, which will clear him faster than laboon, but the vivi must be over level 73/74.Ā 
If you need one i got one level 80.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seedor Wed May 06 2015, 05:59

Hey Msystogan,

thanks for your offer, but I donĀ“t had the luck to pull Lion Song. (or g3 or wb or any good int or... Wink fuck rngĀ  )Ā 

But I need high vivy for Laboon too, so I can use some higher level chars. IĀ“ve sent you a request Smile

Seedor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Wed May 06 2015, 06:15

I added and put you to my favourite characters so I won't delete you, but if it happens just add me again Smile
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Wed May 06 2015, 07:03

I also see a problem with Kaku. Don't lnow wether we will have him till Chopper. You could also use Corby instead which we will most likely have by then ... Hm.

Greets.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed May 06 2015, 10:35

pank wrote:No offense but the jozu and mihawk group had characters that will most likely not be available to us by the time chopper comes out (lucci and kaku) as they are after the two supernova batches. Also mihawk having a 17 turn special is just not going to happen for most casual players of this game.
You're absolutely right Pank, these are just the Crew that I found with a quick search,
Preparation Guide (like Mihawk) for Monster Chopper soon guys, stay tuned.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joshsta Wed May 06 2015, 13:31

Mystogan wrote:I added and put you to my favourite characters so I won't delete you, but if it happens just add me again Smile
Also readded you myst as i need more vivis for both my laboon and lionsong crews
joshsta
joshsta

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleluffy Fri May 08 2015, 03:49

I'm planning on this

G3
g3
GP usopp
Diablo sanji
Hina
Captain kuro

What do you think?

kyleluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleluffy Fri May 08 2015, 08:02

Yeah all are going to be high by time hes out

kyleluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri May 08 2015, 10:45

pank wrote:I will be adding supernovas and hina to my calculator on Monday, feel free to use it then with hina to see levels you should get them to.
Good job, thx Pank. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kazpaz93 Sat May 09 2015, 07:51

What teams should I use to beat on the upcoming Hina Expert & Monster Chopper 40 Stamina?
Also who I should focus on leveling on for preparation?
Spoiler:
kazpaz93
kazpaz93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Sat May 09 2015, 08:34

@kazpaz93
For hina (i have almost the same character box) i will run a double mihawk slasher team with ashura smoker golden pound and arlong or kuro
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by kazpaz93 Sat May 09 2015, 08:58

@Mystogan
Double Mihawk captains
Ashura
Smoker
Kuro
GP Usopp

Alright, thanks for the advice. I wasn't thinking of smoker, but yeah I'm thinking clearly why he would be great for the team.
kazpaz93
kazpaz93

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy Tail Sat May 09 2015, 10:02

I've got mihawk 5* lvl 41+ (for hina) and vivi 5* level 75+ and lion song (for monster chopper). Feel free to add me if you need one of them.
ID: 214.260.336
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy Tail Sat May 09 2015, 12:20

@pank
I think it depends more in how much damage hina makes and how much HP she has. If both Are high I think that it would be better to run with smoker (I dont know her damage and HP :/ )
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next