One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

+21
Duko
1950da
MASI576
Osiro
Me
Psykomerc
snoker
Karillo
Dubface
luffy64
nagibi
Light
Fairy Tail
kazpaz93
kyleluffy
joshsta
Mystogan
Seedor
Mr. Prince
pank
FishWithHats
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

Post by Mr. Prince Mon May 18 2015, 04:57

It's easy possible to do it with Vivi+Laboon/Vivi+LS and I have both, but I am working towards G3 hybrid team or even a really high QCK team since my Hina is at lvl 75 already (skill lvl max), Sanji is at lvl 80, Kuro 62 and Ace 60. Should work with a Jozu.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

Post by Me Tue May 19 2015, 09:35

Other Crew from Japanese Version:

Princess Vivi + Lion's Zoro Combo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAMjVWoIuSA

Ace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMKYzwIGW8

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 21 2015, 17:24

Ace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4J_E7aaFDM

Thx Mystogan for posting this Video.

^^

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Sat May 23 2015, 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri May 22 2015, 02:51

My Crew for Monster Chopper 40 Stamina:

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide - Page 3 NwuGGQn

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snoker Fri May 22 2015, 08:32

Hi guys, there's a video for the 30 stamina using vivi+zoro ls?

snoker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri May 22 2015, 10:30

Here you got as you wish:
Vivi/lion song crew doing 40 stamina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYI4IHNk9Ak
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykomerc Fri May 22 2015, 17:21

I'm not sure which team to go with, G3 or Killer lead?

G3 - 50
Killer - 45
Hina - 20
Sanji - 20
Kuro - 30
I've got arlong, Mihawk but no skillups so I figure won't be using them. I was thinking going killer with Coby and I haven't leveled the characters yet because I haven't decided which would be best

Psykomerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri May 22 2015, 17:36

Psykomerc a G3 Crew work better than a Killer Crew here you can see why:

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/with-latest-sugofest-killer-has.html

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FishWithHats Fri May 22 2015, 18:46

Hey guys I was lucky and got a tank zolo from sugofest!!  Laughing

So here's lineup: *might change hawkeye for lvl 65 5* ace, and hina for either jozu or horn point chopper

Tank zolo lvl 30
Hawkeye lvl 50      
Black Cage Hina lvl 60
Basil Hawkins lvl 35
Diable Sanji lvl 60

Will it be able to take on 30 and 40 do you think?
FishWithHats
FishWithHats

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri May 22 2015, 19:02

Sure FishWithHats, with another Princess Vivi 5* Level 72+ you are ready for Monster Chopper.
The Combo Vivi + Laboon/Zoro V2 still work only for these next 3 Bosses: Monster Chopper, Garp and Zephir.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykomerc Fri May 22 2015, 21:15

Hmm interesting, thanks Ciro. So does that mean the last 2 killers would get an additional x2 because it's qck vs str? Meaning it's more than G3? For my limited champ pool atleast?

Psykomerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat May 23 2015, 05:32

With double Killer as Captains, the right orbs and the double power of a QCK Character vs another STR Foe you can do an impressive Damage probably eqaually than double G3 Crew against Monster Chopper.

Here a Table with all the damages estimated on Color: https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net/t164-guide-all-about-orbs-leader-helper-skills-types-and-combos

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osiro Sun May 24 2015, 15:01

Soo im leveling up my team which one you guys think for MC 40 and how much more levels. Also V2 Coby is Shanks.... https://imgur.com/KI7ZLcr https://imgur.com/ejzvYnN
Osiro
Osiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykomerc Sun May 24 2015, 15:39

Osiro wrote:Soo im leveling up my team which one you guys think for MC 40 and how much more levels. Also V2 Coby is Shanks.... https://imgur.com/KI7ZLcr https://imgur.com/ejzvYnN

I have that exact same dilemma. If say V2 Coby is the Shanks, which team would be better for MC. It seems G3 would deal more with a multiplier, but then it won't have either Killer or Coby in it if you consider Sanji a must have to clear the stage with the High Def Mobs. It seems like G3 will deal more but reliant on hitting 3 perfects. Killer will deal less but easier. Is there a list of videos with these teams fighting MC?

Psykomerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun May 24 2015, 16:55

I thought the 4-5 stage locked characters but seeing ciros post with double ace team. They just do damage no lock?? Or am I overseeing something? If no lock I throw sanji out lol
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 24 2015, 20:44

@Osiro: I suggest you to use the Crew with double Killer as Captains, to change your Shanks with Master Sergeant Coby V2 when him is released and Level Up Killer because he have 1.449 ATK at Level 99, ATK second only to Arlong.

@Light: Sanji is the better way to clear the Stage 4 easily.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon May 25 2015, 02:45

I know I saw every other video use sanji but that double ace team the mobs just did damage. If I run a jozu team I could easily take a hit from them. I rather use killer instead of sanji for the burst down
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Mon May 25 2015, 03:34

I don't know, if I take Sanji in the team, because the 4 STG enemies have each 5 life, the seahorses 6
I play with Zoro and Vivi, they both have already 6 hits, so the seahorses wont be a problem, then I will also have Kuro in my team, he can easy defeat the next enemy alone
3 enemies left, and 3 units from me can still attack, 1 will sure go down, (possibly 2 if I have Killer in the team), so the other 2 will deal 4000 damage 
I think that should be possible to take, sure if I have full life before...
Although often is Sanji recommended, I think he isn't so much needed, but we will see (this is only my personal opinion  Wink)
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon May 25 2015, 20:28

Sanji Diable Janbe is good because is the third stronger QCK on the Global Version. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykomerc Wed May 27 2015, 07:40

I am a failure Sad I made a G3 Team vs CobiMeppo, G3, Vista, God Usopp, Mihawk, Hina. All level 40-60s. I died twice to CobiMeppo 30 stam lol, I have no chance when Chopper comes Sad If I miss 3 perfects even twice as I'm going through the stages, I take too much damage. Usually then I have to stall and take a little damage, then Meppo hits me once or twice for a little. 
I guess I have to level up my characters....or better hope I don't miss perfects at all.

Psykomerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Wed May 27 2015, 08:07

@psykomerc
at the beginning it's really hard doing perfect. I suggest you to practice in 0 stamina. I did that too. And now after 30-40 runs i'm hitting perfect like a machine.  Smile
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykomerc Wed May 27 2015, 18:21

@Mystogan - thanks I actually should practice if I ever want a chance against Choppa.

Psykomerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 28 2015, 01:15

Psykomerc disable also the FX from the Options and you can do Perfects like a charm.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1950da Thu May 28 2015, 22:06

I'm glad I kept an unevolved Mihawk around - same special, but only 30 cost.

Gonna try 40 stamina with the following:

L73 princess vivi (2020 hp rcv per turn)
guest lion's song zoro
L66 unevolved killer (can't use special bc not laboon team.. oh well)
L36 diable jambe sanji (to clear the 4th stage)
L52 enraged arlong (to kill green enemies)
L16 unevolved mihawk (for special / to kill blue enemies)

we'll see if this works better than my miserably slow lobsters / killer / sanji / laboon / vivi team

Edit: worked like a charm. I did an infinite stall on the last mob of stage 1 to get all specials full, then the rest was a breeze. I can also watch cartoons while I'm mashing a single character button to get mihawks special back up Smile

Last edited by 1950da on Thu May 28 2015, 22:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

1950da

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Fri May 29 2015, 00:31

Hey, just a Little question, what are you doing against the first round? First try was all ok but the second I just failed... Any tips or so?
I play with Lv 76 Vivi / Zoro team
Lv 70 Mihawk 4*, Lv 47 Kuro 4*, Lv 34 Sanji 5* and Lv 42 Jozu 5*
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next