One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

+21
Duko
1950da
MASI576
Osiro
Me
Psykomerc
snoker
Karillo
Dubface
luffy64
nagibi
Light
Fairy Tail
kazpaz93
kyleluffy
joshsta
Mystogan
Seedor
Mr. Prince
pank
FishWithHats
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

Post by Mystogan Sat May 09 2015, 12:38

oh pank you're right. My mistake, I mixed up two crews. To correct my only use smoker if you run a double ashura team 
I will also run django or mr3 in my slasher team 
ashura
ashura 
Mihawk
smoker
golden pound 
miss goldenweek

Mihawk
Mihawk
ashura
Kuro
Django
Mr3/golden pound

Last edited by Mystogan on Sat May 09 2015, 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Monster Chopper Preparation Guide

Post by Mystogan Sat May 09 2015, 12:40

@fairy tail
forget her damage, you have to burst her down, otherwise she will lock your characters
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mystogan Sat May 09 2015, 13:07

I wanted to outline the fact, because i think  it will be the first fortnight in global, where you will be punished for tanking. So it was meant for all who thought they could vivi her or something.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat May 09 2015, 14:47

i just saw 2 vids on youtube vs monster chopper.
1 jozu team and 1 ace team.
Jozu team could take on 40 stam and ace could take on 30 stam.
Jozu team: jozu jozu hina sanji usopp kuro
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat May 09 2015, 16:56

Search for spaceman one piece and you have a good collection of vids for raid bosses with different teams, very informative
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun May 10 2015, 14:46

Have you see this Video from Japanese Version (Whitebeard, Rayleigh, Ace Captains inside)?

Double Ace Crew can beat Monster Chopper faster than double Whitebeard Crew.

^^

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Tue May 19 2015, 16:17; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Sun May 10 2015, 17:11

Thing is Kaku won't be there most likely when Chopper hits us first. But a high Coby could also help ...
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by joshsta Sun May 10 2015, 18:29

Trying to drop a laboon hardcore for monster chopper. Atm my main crew for chopper is G3 luffy lead with 5* ace Diable sanji Gp ussop and maybe alvida
joshsta
joshsta

Back to top Go down

Post by FishWithHats Thu May 14 2015, 08:14

Wow so much discussion since I last checked Very Happy awesome

I'm gonna try to do as you said now ciro, cause i just got hina. BTW i've hoarded 9 of those old beard daimyo turtles, should I use them now to level ace, hina, mihawk, or should i save them for the x2 event like I was planning?
FishWithHats
FishWithHats

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 14 2015, 10:06

FishWithHats wrote:Wow so much discussion since I last checked Very Happy awesome

I'm gonna try to do as you said now ciro, cause i just got hina. BTW i've hoarded 9 of those old beard daimyo turtles, should I use them now to level ace, hina, mihawk, or should i save them for the x2 event like I was planning?
Today I evolved my Ace to 5*. I suggest you to give all Blue Daimyo Turtles to your Ace (or the other QCK Characters) as soon as possible, to be ready for Monster Chopper. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FishWithHats Thu May 14 2015, 13:12

alrighty then I'm gonna go do that  Cool

thanks!
FishWithHats
FishWithHats

Back to top Go down

Post by nagibi Thu May 14 2015, 16:52

do you think a killer team can deal with him?

nagibi

Back to top Go down

Post by FishWithHats Fri May 15 2015, 09:02

I'm not sure I think it would be cutting it REAL close. Killer would be a great addition to a jozu or ace team but I dont think he'd be able to take chopper without a few revives. (I havn't seen him on youtube)
FishWithHats
FishWithHats

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri May 15 2015, 12:44

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Tue May 19 2015, 16:10; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy64 Fri May 15 2015, 13:27

I am think of using a speed team to fight monster chopper. I will have
Ace 5*
Kuro
Hina
Gp usopp and 
Alvida. 

Do you think I have a chance?
If so, what is the minimum they should he?

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubface Fri May 15 2015, 18:31

I've been saving all my gems for the sugofest and i'm hoping to pull Killer. If so my team will be g3/g3/hina/killer/diable/gp usopp. And if i'm lucky that'll be enough damage.

Dubface

Back to top Go down

Post by Karillo Fri May 15 2015, 19:30

@dubface, I aiming to get killer to and will be using the same crew as you but will replace hina with kuro. If you max your merry and level all your qck characters in the 80s and 90s you will be able to kill chopper in 6 turns. I used pank's calculater to find this out. With usopp you will be able to clear 40 stam chopper. Without max merry it will take 7 turns.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by nagibi Sat May 16 2015, 10:11

WOW, monster chopper is really that hard?

nagibi

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat May 16 2015, 14:34

1.8 M HP is nothing easy about. Compared to current hina event 2 x mihawk lv80+ with asura zoro lv70, all 3 matching green orbs and 6 perfects.. I do 550 k damage. That is perfect damage/orbs if not matching then around 250 k. And third; mihawk/zoro are a lot stronger in ATK then QCK units (besides the new pullable killer). You can bet that you need a lot of hits to kill chopper whilst not dying lol
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Karillo Sat May 16 2015, 17:29

Was experimenting,and found out that a g3 team with g3 and friend g3 at max levels and sanji, kuro, and killer at level 60 and usopp at level max with max merry can clear chopper in 5 turns Smile. With 1.2x merry it will take 6 turns. This shows killer is one of the characters to get for chopper.

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun May 17 2015, 03:21

No doubt about that yes. Killer will be the killer (pun intended) for choppa Smile
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next