One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the game punishes login streak?

3 posters

Go down

Why the game punishes login streak? Empty Why the game punishes login streak?

Post by besilva Fri Mar 20 2015, 04:59

hello guys,
my question is simple: why the game is punishing consecutive logins? I mean, at first u get 3 gems every 5 day. But when u get to day 20, u get 5 gems for 10 consecutive days (day 20-30) which is one gem lesser than u were getting before. And it get worse, when u reach day 30, u have to login another 30 consecutive days to get 5 f* gems! Thats 13 gems lesser than before. And whats next? 5 gems for one year login?
And what should i do? dont login for one day to get gems again?
Thank you guys, and sry about my english!

besilva

Back to top Go down

Why the game punishes login streak? Empty Re: Why the game punishes login streak?

Post by Walnootje Fri Mar 20 2015, 06:13

That is simple they are a company. They want you to buy Gems. Besides you already get 1 free gem everyday.

And you cant abuse the system. The gems for login x amount of date is 1 time only bonus.
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Why the game punishes login streak? Empty Re: Why the game punishes login streak?

Post by besilva Fri Mar 20 2015, 08:39

Honestly, what u said makes no sense. In ANY game, the more u login the more advantages u get. I know they want u to buy gems but they also want u to login everyday. It makes sense to change the way gems r given so ppl will buy more gems, but makes no sense to punish players who play everyday.

besilva

Back to top Go down

Post by alecfisher Fri Mar 20 2015, 10:42

The login streak isn't consecutive. You can miss a few days and then continued right were you left off. For example, I have 41 login streak and I didn't play for 5 days. The next time I login it will still be 42.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Fri Mar 20 2015, 11:16

besilva wrote:Honestly, what u said makes no sense. In ANY game, the more u login the more advantages u get. I know they want u to buy gems but they also want u to login everyday. It makes sense to change the way gems r given so ppl will buy more gems, but makes no sense to punish players who play everyday.

I find you very funny.

This isn't a bonus for consecutive logins. This is a total login bonus freebie.

Why should they give you more advantage the more you login what kind of logic is this? The free gems are just freebies so you can try out the gacha if you want to use it. It is just their way to make you buy gems. It is a sample. Want to roll more? BUY GEMS. Need to expand you Char box? Buy more gems. see what i am getting at. They are not obliged  to give you more freebies than what you are already getting.

You already get free gems every day, from story mode and not to mention special island that they release.

You say they punish players that login everyday by not giving them gems every 5 days are you effing serious =/

They are already generous enough with their freebies and you want more how greedy can you get.....

I see this more a qq from f2per trying to get free gems cause they don't want to spend a dime in this game.

This is being greedy serious....
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down