One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys. please help. new to this game

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

guys. please help. new to this game Empty guys. please help. new to this game

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 08:46

i am currently playing line:one piece tresure cruise which i downloaded from the app store. and i can only play up to loguetown chapter 12. but i am sure some people is able to play beyond loguetown as seen on youtube. is my game bugged? or am i playing a different game? please help:(

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

guys. please help. new to this game Empty Re: guys. please help. new to this game

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 09:50

hi weird there are several more chapters after loguetown
silly question did you beat smoker on chapter 12
and second question on the title screen of the game in the upper
left corner theres is your id and beneath that theres the version number of the game which should be 3.0

i would recommend  to make a back up and 
download it again if you dont know how  to make a back up i will explain it heres a link of the game
[url= https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-piece-treasure-cruise/id943690848?mt=8][size=51] https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-piece-treasure-cruise/id943690848?mt=8[/size][/url]

if that not working i would contact the support

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

guys. please help. new to this game Empty Re: guys. please help. new to this game

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:16

thats wierd. your link is one "piece treasure cruise". but my game is "line:one piece treasure cruise". wth does line means?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:21

and also my extra island now is buggy and avida. whats yours now?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:23

lol we have carues super duck squad
and khalifa 
can you post a link i cant find that game but i am 
curios about it

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:30

Take a look at "LINE: ONE PIECE TreasureCruise" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linecorp.LGOPSEA

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:34

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:35

First link is android and second link is AppStore. Can anybody please click on the link and see if our game is the same?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:41

U guys were like how to down doflamingo and my hardest boss here is like loguetown smoker or event map. Zzzzz

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:41

i dont know how they did it but thats not the real game somehow they
faked it i hope you didnt buy any gems im sorry to say it but you wasted your time with that game
 just download this one the real one 
one piece treasure cruise 
and have some real fun

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:43

well im sure its fake maybe somebody else can help verify it 
i tried to download it but i cant its locked for my region

Last edited by kingkaizoku on Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:49; edited 1 time in total

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:45

wtf?? are u serious??? but the only thing i saw on both android and apple store when i type one piece was only my so called fake one piece game and i am sure i don see any other one piece game on both andriod and apple store. can anybody here please help me report this fake game? i already spend money on this game already:(

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 11:08

where are you from

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 11:22

singapore

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 11:49

sorry my mistake after i Googled i found out that its a new version for the Asian 
region beside the japanese and global version and the line corporation was somehow involved 
thats why it has the line prefix 
im terribly sorry for the mistake and false Information

as for the new chapter after loguetown youll have to wait
until  new contet will be released in the mean time 
play fortnights and try to max alvidas skill

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 20:48

nice tips. btw u mean the normal fat alvida or upgraded slim alvida? and why?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:06

the skinny alvida reduce 80% damage for one turn its almost like not getting any
damage most of the fight you will have to use the special once but on some raids [size=60]for example zephyr raidboss or mihawks training isle you need it twice or thrice[/size]
[size=60]you will have a lot easier time for whitebeard training forest they[/size]
[size=60]say she needs her skill to be maxed up .[/size]
very nice Support unit buggy is only good until you get something
better so you wont use him that much and the only other
units that are worth farming are smoker also damage reducer
and arlong a very nice captain at the moment for the line version
until mihawk appears arlong provides slasher a nice atk boost

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 21:51

oic.. thanks for the info. something wierd when i vs alvida.why is it that my whole crew hit her only 1 to 5 damage but my tashigi(normal) hit her 6.5k damage and she die. what exactly happen?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 22:23

alvida has high defense so the first hits take down the defense as the combo stacks so thats why its in the beginning 4-5  damage she has only 1k hp.
 you can use diable sanjis special to take her down  in one hit 
to max out her skill is kinda exhausting because you cant level up her skill with fat alvida you need to evolve them to skinny alvida 
its recommended to use five units or skillbooks to raise the chance of a skill level up much better chances are provided on double skill up event but dont know when you will have one

here is a link with some information its for the global version 
should be the same as the line version in the beginning you can take a look to see whats coming up also there are all kind of Information what units are good what shouldyou take care of and much more
optc blogspot

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 22:46

btw y diable sanji can one hit ko her? is it because sanji is blue and alvida is red? due to red is afraid of blue he is able to one hit alvida? cause i really don understand how this works.

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Dec 20 2015, 23:35

there are 5 types 
str (red) is weak against qck strong against dex

qck(blue)is weak against dex strong against str

dex (green) is weak against str strong against qck

psy (yellow) is strong against int
int (purple) is strong against psy
this should do it for the types 
here is a link with good captains 
good captains at the moment

you can one hit her with diamble sanji since
his special do a fixed damage of 5k it ignores defense

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Dec 20 2015, 23:46

oic.. so sanji is able to one hit her thats due to his special has a fixed damage of 5k and has nothing to do with weakness. just curious why is it that my tashigi is able to one hit ko alvida too?

one more question. i know evolver is for you to use it to evolve character. then what about booster? is it only use for selling and experience? will booster ever be needed for evolve? i dare not use my booster because i am afraid that i may have to use it for evolve later on. please guide me too. thanks.

sorry for asking so much questions. please only reply when you are free. tyvm

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Mon Dec 21 2015, 01:00

tashigi can one hit her because she is a qck type and alvida is str Type so that tashigi does double damage to alvida
but its not really a one hit ko since you must hit her with the other units to bring down her defense point so that tashigi can take her easily out here is a video of sanji

as for the boosters they are only there for exp points 
when the pigs are released you nees the small turtles to evolve
them pigs are also boosters but it will take some time until they 
will be released so for now use them to level up your units

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Tue Dec 22 2015, 03:40

using skillbook for special upgrade u need both same name and book to upgrade your special. but i have seen people using normal buggy character to feed to evolved buggy to upgrade skill. if u use character to upgrade your special(not talking about skillbook) it don have to be the same name right? example if i want to upgrade my 2nd gear luffy special i can just feed him a normal luffy right?

Last edited by xunsungwar on Tue Dec 22 2015, 04:00; edited 1 time in total

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Tue Dec 22 2015, 03:53

no it must be the same special 
buggy special stays the same for both evolution its the chop chop festival
thats why you can use unevolved buggy to level up evolved buggys special
as for luffy his unevolved special is gum gum pistol
while the special for the evolved luffy is gum gum bazooka 

so it must be the same special and name to level up the skills

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next