One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys. please help. new to this game

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

guys. please help. new to this game - Page 4 Empty Re: guys. please help. new to this game

Post by xunsungwar Thu Jan 14 2016, 23:56

hello bros. new question. recently my new extra island is morgan. each morgan i down drop afew of different choppers skillbook. my inventory don have much spac left. may i know which chopper is useless and which is a must to keep?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

guys. please help. new to this game - Page 4 Empty Re: guys. please help. new to this game

Post by MASI576 Fri Jan 15 2016, 08:47

xunsungwar wrote:hello bros. new question. recently my new extra island is morgan. each morgan i down drop afew of different choppers skillbook. my inventory don have much spac left. may i know which chopper is useless and which is a must to keep?

Chopper is general not so useful... 
The most important specials are the one from Brain Point Chopper (INT) and from Guard Point Chopper (DEX)
In an INT team you can use Brain Point Chopper and Buggy, first you get meat orbs from Chopper, and with Buggy you can make them to INT...
Guard Point Chopper is just to reduce the taken damage, can be useful, but yeah...

Both units can be replaced, Brain Point is much weaker then Broggy (you can farm him later in the story) and Guard Point is much weaker then Smoker
So if you have Smoker, Guard Point isnt needed too
All other specials arent really useful...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Fri Jan 15 2016, 09:11

wow.. nice info. what about the chopper where it reduce armour by 50% for 2 turns?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Fri Jan 15 2016, 09:43

You can place him as 3rd best special from chopper, but I never use specials which reduce the defense, they arent really useful
If you still need one, there are many better...
Helmeppo reduce the defense for 1 turn about 100%, also Perona (will take some time, till you get her fortnight) reduce 80% from defense
50% reducer arent really useful...

If you have enought space, save them, but if not, it isnt bad to give them away...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Fri Jan 15 2016, 09:46

ok thanks. just want to hear this " not bad to give them away". thanks for your info

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4