One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys. please help. new to this game

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

guys. please help. new to this game - Page 3 Empty Re: guys. please help. new to this game

Post by kingkaizoku Sat Dec 26 2015, 10:51

for example luffy is a str unit if he gets a red orb his atk will be doubled
but if he gets a blue orb his atk will be halved

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

guys. please help. new to this game - Page 3 Empty Re: guys. please help. new to this game

Post by kingkaizoku Sat Dec 26 2015, 10:57

here is a beginner orb guide it also has a little orb manipulation at the end
orbs

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sat Dec 26 2015, 11:04

ok. tyvm. lol.. i believe any beginner that read this post will become advance player.. thanks bro

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sat Dec 26 2015, 11:10

you are welcome Smile
if you decide to pull let me know what you got

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sat Dec 26 2015, 11:14

kingkaizoku wrote:you are welcome Smile
if you decide to pull let me know what you got
ok:)

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Mon Dec 28 2015, 02:42

hi bro. some character is 3 hits while some is 9 hits. are there any different in terms of damage?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Mon Dec 28 2015, 05:03

hi 
4 is the lowest hit combo it has nothing to
do with the amount of damage
its only for enemys with high defense 
when every hit only takes down 1 hp
for example somtimes elder seahorse has 6 hp 
if you hit him with mihawk he has a 4 hit combo the seahorse will remain with 2 hp when you hit the seahorse with usopp he has 6 hit combo the seahorse is gone sometimes you want to kill them fast sometimes you want to stall as long as possible

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Thu Dec 31 2015, 09:32

hi bro. happy new year.

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Thu Dec 31 2015, 09:34

btw there are afew character ability written as "change RCV to DEX". what it means by rcv to dex? i don remember seeing rcv orb.

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu Dec 31 2015, 10:20

xunsungwar wrote:btw there are afew character ability written as "change RCV to DEX". what it means by rcv to dex? i don remember seeing rcv orb.
RCV orbs are the meats
So all meat orbs will get green DEX orbs
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Thu Dec 31 2015, 10:20

happy new year you too
or Prosit Neujahr in my language

rcv orbs are the meat orbs

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Thu Dec 31 2015, 10:23

thank you masi for your faster response
and i wish both of you a happy new year
and Prosit Neujahr

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu Dec 31 2015, 10:31

For sure I wish you two also a happy new year Smile

btw, what language is prosit...? 
Neujahr is german, but I never heard prosit, so I dont know if you speak german too or an other language Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Thu Dec 31 2015, 12:45

hahahah sorry im drunk here in austria we say prosit Neujahr 
or guten rutsch masi ich meld mich mal über pm

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sat Jan 02 2016, 04:31

hi bros! as seen on youtube some times there will be skill up event. is it more chance to skill up or chance to get x2 skill up? and also only for skill book feeding or characters feeding too(example i feed arlong to arlong for skill up)?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sat Jan 02 2016, 07:35

hi xun
the skill up event doubles the chance to get a skill up
be it from skillbook or a wanted poster

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sat Jan 02 2016, 07:37

kingkaizoku wrote:hi xun
the skill up event doubles the chance to get a skill up
be it from skillbook or a wanted poster
oic.. i have never seen this event before. your server has this event how often?

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sat Jan 02 2016, 07:53

its a rare event im not sure about the time between i think its like every 2 or 3 
month so thats why keep the skillbooks and the posters to get skill ups for sure

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Jan 03 2016, 06:07

hey bro. i think i know what are hits for. example 4 hit vs 6 hit. 4 hit is fast therefore harder to time and i realized 6 hit character during attack i got slightly more time to time my perfect. not sure if i am thinking too much tho.. lol

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Jan 03 2016, 06:16

yes thats right there are just a couple of timings
must be like 3 to 4 
usopps slow hits zoros long hits and mihawks fast hits
its just practice once you mastered mihawks timing 
then you will hit your perfects on every timing a lot easier  and you still will be able to change target manually

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sun Jan 03 2016, 06:38

also if you have many hits, it can be good and bad...
the most units with many hits are easy to hit perfect, and also they do more damage against enemies with really high defense
For example, a elder turtle will take 9 damage from Zoro, but only 4 from Mihawk (because they hit 9 or 4 times...)

But this can also be really bad, if you want to stall on a turtle, you will look, that you hit here with only 4 hits
In raidbosses this is really important, because you cant stall much...

But anyway, I dont really think about hits, when I create a team
I only look, that I have at least one with 4 hits, but in the most case there is anyway one...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Sun Jan 03 2016, 06:43

MASI576 wrote:also if you have many hits, it can be good and bad...
the most units with many hits are easy to hit perfect, and also they do more damage against enemies with really high defense
For example, a elder turtle will take 9 damage from Zoro, but only 4 from Mihawk (because they hit 9 or 4 times...)

But this can also be really bad, if you want to stall on a turtle, you will look, that you hit here with only 4 hits
In raidbosses this is really important, because you cant stall much...

But anyway, I dont really think about hits, when I create a team
I only look, that I have at least one with 4 hits, but in the most case there is anyway one...

hello:) thanks for the info!

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by xunsungwar Thu Jan 07 2016, 04:57

my game is running krieg event now. krieg ultimate is poison all enemy. is he strong? seems useless tho..

xunsungwar

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Thu Jan 07 2016, 05:14

krieg is a very good int unit and easy to get 
his max hp is around 2k and has a max atk of 1057
so his stats are good for a free to get unit

i have never used his special i used him only for his stats in my int team so you can use him as long you dont get better ones

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu Jan 07 2016, 06:38

His special deals 0.5 from his ATK every round to the poisoned enemies, so if you deal 500 damage more or less isnt really important...
there are only two useful situations for his special
first: In a zombie team, the fight can be really, really long with this team, and if you deal each round 500 damage, after 100 rounds that will be 50k... not much, but still better then nothing Wink
second: in a team against turtles or so
this 500 damage are fix, so if you fight against an enemy with 300 HP but really high defense, the poison still deals 500 damage, so you can kill him. Later that wont be needed anymore...

Otherwise its like kingkaizoku told, only his stats are useful...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next