One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here.

+32
Stallenos Crew
F1st4
Ligerboy
PervertedJumper
pank
Dubface
JXamo
mameragon
Gigz
Kido
Mr. Prince
antomenne
Baldchannel
Jacky753
wsn88831
windhunter89
yojalata
saipanmessi
DarkDuelists
Oreo
Kroakz
Deathless950
XxCebrixX
ksheng
Aesir L. Divino
SilverBlame
alma91
Froggystyle
Hellion
DeMoNiCxTuToR
Xystos
Me
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here.

Post by Oreo Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:26

Hi, I started last week, I did some rerolls to aim for Vivi until I got bored and I decided to keep an awesome 4*Arlong I had rolled and go for a full slasher team. I'm halfway through the Kuro arc and currently I have 4*Arlong, base Zoro, base Buggy (I didn't play much the story because I farm veteran buggy island all the time) and two slasher fodders. Once this arc ends I'll get Usopp (godhammer) and farm Kuro like crazy. For the future I plan to have:

Arlong
Zoro
Kuro
God Usopp/x
y

Where x and y are two decent slashers. Since mihawk is just a dream at the moment, and I will never get shanks from a rare recruit, help me choose two of these three:

Tashigi: good stats overall
Buggy: worse atk than tashigi, but he would be my only INT slasher, while I alrady use Kuro as a QCK. I like type diversity in my team
Morgan: he is pretty average now, but he will get an evolution soon and he will get a better atk than both tashigi and buggy (although I already have two arlongs as STR types)

On a side note, I was going to evolve Zoro with the crab, but since logue town is the next one, isn't it better to evolve it to the lvl35 evo and then finally be able to farm that pirate penguin to asura him? I think it would be a faster way if logue town comes in these days, leveling from 35 to 50 is a pain (at least for my arlong).

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here.

Post by DarkDuelists Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:50

Well at the moment Tashigi isn't farmable and even if you get her from rare recruit it could be the version that needs penguins to evolve. On the other hand buggy drops often on the event islands so he is a good choice, plus it's easy to evolve him and lvl him at the moment. Morgan is also a decent choice, you could even think about hachi as a filler he helps with killing turtles faster. If you want to farm elite bugy i'd keep God Usopp and just add Buggy and you have a good farming team. For zoro i would still evolve him to the lvl 50 version, as we do not know exactly when logue town will be out and how often penguins will drop.

DarkDuelists

Back to top Go down

Post by saipanmessi Tue Feb 24 2015, 16:46

here is my crew for slashers. its not that good. i have no kuro no shanks Sad

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Kakaot14

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Tue Feb 24 2015, 22:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))

saipanmessi

Back to top Go down

Post by yojalata Wed Feb 25 2015, 08:40

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 KauZ4nv
Finish him!

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Thu Feb 26 2015, 01:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
yojalata
yojalata

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo Wed Feb 25 2015, 10:14

Why does everyone prefer kuro to tashigi? He has higher stats but not that much higher, and his special is really crap compared to tashigi's. I mean, kuro has a 5x while tashigi has a 25x. A damn 25x. Will do wonders on red bosses. Is there a downside I don't know, for example a 50 turn cooldown or similars?

Also the baroque team seemed pretty meh at first, but after noticing mr3 has a delay special (which I suppose can stack with usopp's) and is an int slasher with better atk than buggy, I really really want him now. But I'm too scared to try some gachas. Convince me not to waste gems for a chance to get him.

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDuelists Wed Feb 25 2015, 11:10

I guess it's easier to get Kuro then tashigi, and yes his special is crap but other then that he's a nice char. And I don't think you should waste gems, as you would need loads if you aren't really lucky. Just calculate what are the chances of getting him in a few tries. Or do you plan on buying gems? Plus he will be farmable in the future

DarkDuelists

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo Wed Feb 25 2015, 11:21

Yea, given that Alabasta should come after Laboon, which is after Loguetown, I guess we will be able to farm baroques in some months. Tashigi should come soon tho.

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by yojalata Wed Feb 25 2015, 12:47

Oreo wrote:Why does everyone prefer kuro to tashigi? He has higher stats but not that much higher, and his special is really crap compared to tashigi's. I mean, kuro has a 5x while tashigi has a 25x. A damn 25x. Will do wonders on red bosses. Is there a downside I don't know, for example a 50 turn cooldown or similars?

Also the baroque team seemed pretty meh at first, but after noticing mr3 has a delay special (which I suppose can stack with usopp's) and is an int slasher with better atk than buggy, I really really want him now. But I'm too scared to try some gachas. Convince me not to waste gems for a chance to get him.
For me I prefer him because of the better stats, yes but more than that is the 8 hit count. Running 2 arlongs can devastate your hit count ability.
And about the fruits you will not have a better chance than pulling Robin than now when the pool is as small as it will ever be again.
yojalata
yojalata

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo Wed Feb 25 2015, 13:09

yojalata wrote:And about the fruits you will not have a better chance than pulling Robin than now when the pool is as small as it will ever be again.
What do you mean, they didn't remove characters from the pool, you can either draw a new baroque character or an old one.

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Wed Feb 25 2015, 13:27

yojalata wrote:
Oreo wrote:Why does everyone prefer kuro to tashigi? He has higher stats but not that much higher, and his special is really crap compared to tashigi's. I mean, kuro has a 5x while tashigi has a 25x. A damn 25x. Will do wonders on red bosses. Is there a downside I don't know, for example a 50 turn cooldown or similars?

For me I prefer him because of the better stats, yes but more than that is the 8 hit count. Running 2 arlongs can devastate your hit count ability.
And about the fruits you will not have a better chance than pulling Robin than now when the pool is as small as it will ever be again.

there is another motive:
Kuro is possible evolves it, instead Tashigi it canno't evolved now in english version!!
And Kuro is more cool Razz Razz
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by yojalata Wed Feb 25 2015, 13:40

Oreo wrote:
yojalata wrote:And about the fruits you will not have a better chance than pulling Robin than now when the pool is as small as it will ever be again.
What do you mean, they didn't remove characters from the pool, you can either draw a new baroque character or an old one.
But it will keep getting bigger with each batch, hence this is as small as it will ever be.
yojalata
yojalata

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Feb 25 2015, 15:07

I finally evolved Arlong, here my new slasher crew:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 2eq83np

and my loot:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 2iupds7

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Thu Feb 26 2015, 01:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yojalata Wed Feb 25 2015, 17:08

Ciro the Mugiwara wrote:I finally evolved Arlong, here my new slasher crew:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 2eq83np

and my loot:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 2iupds7

So much money and fruits Laughing

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Thu Feb 26 2015, 01:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
yojalata
yojalata

Back to top Go down

Post by windhunter89 Wed Feb 25 2015, 17:31

All I need is a captain, and I have been playing 7-14 around 100+ times. T___T

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Image16

windhunter89

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Feb 25 2015, 17:54

yojalata wrote:

So much money and fruits Laughing

I keep them for the right moment. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wsn88831 Wed Feb 25 2015, 18:10

This is my slasher team. A lot of work needed to be done to level up. I was caught between the fighter team and slasher team, and ended up leveling characters from each crew...

[Slasher team]
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Img_3411

[Fighter team]
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Img_3413

These two are my just-for-fun team. But may have great potential in the future...

[Speed team]
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Img_3414

[Heart team]
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Img_3415

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Thu Feb 26 2015, 01:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))

wsn88831

Back to top Go down

Post by DeMoNiCxTuToR Wed Feb 25 2015, 19:15

My Current Team;

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 6gTXwmA

IMO, Mr.3 is really good. Pretty rare to get a Slasher w/ a Utility Skill and the one he has is one of the best.

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Thu Feb 26 2015, 01:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))

DeMoNiCxTuToR

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky753 Wed Feb 25 2015, 20:02

My Current Slasher Team, what you guys think?

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Screenshot_2015-02-25-20-52-42_zpsallwrfmk

My StrawHat Crew Team

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Screenshot_2015-02-25-20-53-02_zpsypqjktf5

My Strength Team

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Screenshot_2015-02-25-20-52-55_zpskksnltvc

Then here's the Rest of my characters

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Screenshot_2015-02-25-20-53-38_zps7qywnne0
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Screenshot_2015-02-25-20-53-50_zpscrtjvdp9
Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Screenshot_2015-02-25-20-53-56_zpscxeojkxi

Jacky753

Back to top Go down

Post by windhunter89 Wed Feb 25 2015, 20:35

How do you get chopper? Rare recruit?

windhunter89

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky753 Thu Feb 26 2015, 08:57

windhunter89 wrote:How do you get chopper? Rare recruit?

I think as of right now, is only through Rare Recruit since.. the stage for Chopper is not out yet.

Jacky753

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldchannel Thu Feb 26 2015, 11:55

My current Slasher team is this one:

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Img_0811

But from the batch I got this guy (still leveling him up):

Post your One Piece Treasure Cruise slasher crew here. - Page 2 Img_0812

Once he is leveled up who will you replace?

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Fri Feb 27 2015, 09:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized -> Resolution image(300 x 500))
Baldchannel
Baldchannel

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Thu Feb 26 2015, 14:29

I think is better than Buggy because the special of buggy is useless for me .... Wink
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathless950 Thu Feb 26 2015, 17:04

Mr. 3>Bug for slashers I think
Deathless950
Deathless950

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesir L. Divino Thu Feb 26 2015, 18:21

Mr 3. is at the Moment the best int slasher and Outclassed my good old Buggy Sad !
Maybe i will get him later but my gatchas just bring me Ace and Shanks
Aesir L. Divino
Aesir L. Divino

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldchannel Fri Feb 27 2015, 01:13

Finally evolved mr3 and replaced buggy.

I'm still endlessly powering up Kuro T.T

Also tried to get Nico Robin 4 more times and got: 3* Mr2, 3*Alvida, 4*Buggy (after I had evolved my farmed buggy T.T) and 3* Demon Jin :/
Baldchannel
Baldchannel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next