One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk

4 posters

Go down

i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk Empty i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk

Post by vWrekz Tue Apr 28 2015, 20:38

so I have been reading different threads and well I am still a little doubtful on my set up so I am hoping you guys could give me some advice and let me know what I could or could not do
i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk Image11
i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk Image110

so any advice I just scored a laboon today, I would aim to get mihak 40 stam but If I have to Ill do 30

vWrekz

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk Empty Re: i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk

Post by Grimwing Wed Apr 29 2015, 03:19

If you have a high level vivi friend, then you can afford to put stronger crew in your laboon crew. If i had to guess, with a 5* vivi of about lvl 60 (and the crew that affords you to put into your team) it would probably only take about 20 minutes to beat mihawk 40 stam...which isnt terrible
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk Empty Re: i know this is getting old, but i need advice for mihawk

Post by vWrekz Wed Apr 29 2015, 12:06

thank you all for giving me the advice, I am currently doing test runs on the 0 stamina island, with a level 72 viv friend, lvl 18 laboon cap, a red and yellow crab and arlong and mr 5

vWrekz

Back to top Go down

Post by vWrekz Wed Apr 29 2015, 13:21

yah I know, as soon as I leveled him up I was also going through some threads and it said "do not level laboon" I immediately regret what I had done not 10 seconds before I saw the thread lol

vWrekz

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDiclonius Wed Apr 29 2015, 16:39

Thats why you should inform yourself before preparing stuff for something Very Happy

DrDiclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by vWrekz Wed Apr 29 2015, 18:35

lol I know that now, but it being at that level now isn't THAT bad right?

vWrekz

Back to top Go down

Post by vWrekz Wed Apr 29 2015, 19:18

well guys I did my first run on the 30 and I scored a mihawk I will try my hands on 40 stamĀ  thanks for all the advice !

vWrekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down