One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drop rates for rainbow penguin or pirate penguins

+2
Luong
TwoPiece
6 posters

Go down

Drop rates for rainbow penguin or pirate penguins Empty Drop rates for rainbow penguin or pirate penguins

Post by TwoPiece Wed Mar 04 2015, 20:52

Ever since the new island opened, I've been farming for pirate penguins or going to penguin island to get a rainbow penguin. I've killed at least 30 rainbow thief penguins now and 20 red pirate penguins... but no drops. A royal waste of energy - especially on penguin land where I only collect useless penguins. Sad

Any one have success? Am I just unlucky?
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Drop rates for rainbow penguin or pirate penguins Empty Re: Drop rates for rainbow penguin or pirate penguins

Post by Luong Wed Mar 04 2015, 21:29

Not sure about rainbow penguin but I got a red pirate penguin on my 7th run. Its all luck. Make sure you go for the penguin first at each battle as it is only one drop per battle. Good luck!
Luong
Luong

Back to top Go down

Drop rates for rainbow penguin or pirate penguins Empty Re: Drop rates for rainbow penguin or pirate penguins

Post by TwoPiece Wed Mar 04 2015, 21:34

yeah, i always go for my target first before taking out the others in the battle. Sad

*sigh*

To this point, this is my worst farming streak. Sad
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:26

7+ attempts so far on the red pirate penguin with no luck (I have been farming Alvida for the xp and chance of better loot even if my luck is horrible on the turtles there) but my first run in penguin island gave me the rainbow thief penguin

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by inky jack Fri Mar 06 2015, 07:22

AFAIK there is absolutely no correlation between attacking characters first or last or any other combination to increase your chances to drop.

Its all luck, I've farmed pretty much every island for everything....lol sometimes you get what you want, other times...well you don't.

Out of 30+ times farming the penguin extra island chapter, I have gotten 1 rainbow penguin. I have yet to obtain ANY pirate penguins,just started farming for those however.

Currently farming alvida elite for turtles, and the drop rates are nice for turtles, books and alvida cards, around 6000-12000 beli and around 1200 xp. Cool
inky jack
inky jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 06 2015, 12:51

I believe the correlation for attacking enemies first is more due to the fact that you can only get 1 drop per round, and as far as anyone knows, every single enemy has a 5% chance to drop their card or other loot (cola, books, beli) and it is likely not set in advance which will drop. That is why most people say go for the one you want first since if anything else drops before it, you have 0% chance to get the item you want.

If that is incorrect though, I'm guessing most people are thinking in the same incorrect way because of that line of thought.

On a side note, got my Red Pirate Penguin on my 11th run

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by inky jack Sat Mar 07 2015, 14:26

I agree that is one way to think about it, however my issue with that is my observation, most of the time even when I'm not aiming for a specific card, the drop rate off the first character is low. something like 2 every 10 battles, and I usually get drops off characters in the 2nd or 3rd spots more often than the first character. I cannot say that everyone has similar drop rates, so I can't say that this is the case for everyone. there may be an equal chance to get any character, however if there is also an equal chance to get the card in the 1st through 6th slots, then there would be no prudence to attack the card you want first or second or third...etc since it would not increase your chance of acquiring that card.
inky jack
inky jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Fri Mar 13 2015, 03:48

Guys, today Logue Town have -0.5 (1/2) Stamina Bonus, is time to drop our Pirate Penguins.
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Fri Mar 13 2015, 04:55

Your so totally right Smile Got already one pirate penguin!
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down