One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow Penguin - Where to farm?

3 posters

Go down

Rainbow Penguin - Where to farm? Empty Rainbow Penguin - Where to farm?

Post by Stråhatt Wed Jun 10 2015, 00:48

with 80 stamina on penguin long beach I got 0 rainbow penguins. What are the actual drop rates here? On penguin long beach I have met 2 rainbow penguins in total and both time it dropped. Is it 100% chance to drop on this island if you encounter it and what is the encounter rate then? 

So the question is: is it better to farm rainbow penguin (not the pirate one) on penguin beach or penguin long beach?

Stråhatt

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Penguin - Where to farm? Empty Re: Rainbow Penguin - Where to farm?

Post by Light Wed Jun 10 2015, 03:59

You are saying rainbow penguin is a hidden boss in long beach? Didn't even know that but if you do encounter any hidden bosses then its 100% drop. Going with previous chance to get hidden bosses its probably 5% to encounter him.
With the half stamina this week for even isle i would farm him on regular penguin beach cause you will always fight him there thus having a chance it drops.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Stråhatt Wed Jun 10 2015, 04:26

Ye, I have played 10 times long beach and he appeared once on stage 1 and 1 time on stage before boss. The normal penguin beach I have played total over 40 times and still no drop. So I am thinking maybe its better to do long beach to have an opportunity to get both rainbow penguin if tha chance for the normal rainbow penguin is the same in long and not long.

Stråhatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Jun 17 2015, 14:43

Try the Penguin Island today with half Stamina. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down