One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters? Empty Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters?

Post by george2015 Sun Oct 18 2015, 12:29

Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters?

Many thanks !

Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters? 5ef29d12

george2015

Back to top Go down

Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters? Empty Re: Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters?

Post by george2015 Mon Oct 19 2015, 00:25

was that bad? T.T

george2015

Back to top Go down

Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters? Empty Re: Anyone can give me some suggestions about building teams with my characters?

Post by Revarius Mon Oct 19 2015, 07:08

Farm units like Arlong,Alvida,Mr3 and Don Krieg. Your current units are not very impressive.... I would say farm Crocodile but he would probably eat your team for breakfast...

At least you have a Vivi. If you level it up you can make a Vivi/Laboon or Vivi/Pell or Vivi/Lionsong Zoro when Mihawk,Garp and Monster Chopper come back though that will probably be a long time.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by george2015 Tue Oct 20 2015, 03:28

Revarius wrote:Farm units like Arlong,Alvida,Mr3 and Don Krieg. Your current units are not very impressive.... I would say farm Crocodile but he would probably eat your team for breakfast...

At least you have a Vivi. If you level it up you can make a Vivi/Laboon or Vivi/Pell or Vivi/Lionsong Zoro when Mihawk,Garp and Monster Chopper come back though that will probably be a long time.

Thanks, should I do rare recruit in today's sugofest ?

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Wed Oct 21 2015, 04:51

Up to you. It's not the best sugofest but still some good older units like G3 and Law if you are lucky.

It's just how lucky do you feel?

If not then just farm the fortnight isles units and good story farmable units.

The new fortnight isles Hina is good for locking orbs which is useful for maximising damage.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by george2015 Wed Oct 21 2015, 05:01

Revarius wrote:Up to you. It's not the best sugofest but still some good older units like G3 and Law if you are lucky.

It's just how lucky do you feel?

If not then just farm the fortnight isles units and good story farmable units.

The new fortnight isles Hina is good for locking orbs which is useful for maximising damage.

I already did =.=.=.=

Got 3* somker
     4* Tashigi
     4* Buggy

almost want to delete the game....

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Wed Oct 21 2015, 06:25

2 new units at least.....means you don't need to farm either.

Buggy is usable in a INT team. I use him. Sure he's not the best unit in the world but should combine nicely with your Nami.

My one pull was a 3* Arlong so not better at all.

Which story stage are you on? You have a giant lady which means you must be on the desert stages.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by george2015 Wed Oct 21 2015, 06:50

Revarius wrote:2 new units at least.....means you don't need to farm either.

Buggy is usable in a INT team. I use him. Sure he's not the best unit in the world but should combine nicely with your Nami.

My one pull was a 3* Arlong so not better at all.

Which story stage are you on? You have a giant lady which means you must be on the desert stages.

I got stuck at the last stage of little garden... Too many MR. 3..... DPS is not enough to kill all of them quickly...
I have just evolved for 5* towel Nami and 5* Vivi....and got the Navy female from today's special island.

The giant lady was obtained from the extra island...I keep it, since she is beautiful...

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by george2015 Wed Oct 21 2015, 08:21

O F   U   C   K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 4th roll is 3* zoro...............
I will not do rare recruit in my whole life anymore...

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down