One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! What team should I build and how do I do it?

2 posters

Go down

Help! What team should I build and how do I do it? Empty Help! What team should I build and how do I do it?

Post by Filton Sat Mar 21 2015, 08:22

Hello boys, I'm really new to this game. I've been playing since wednesday. What I wonder is if I can do anything with the characters that I have. Keep in mind that I do not know how to get characters other than 5 fruit ones.

Right now I have 5* Lion's song Zoro, 4* Plastic Surgery Shot Sanji, First Luffy that you get, Golden Pound Usopp, 3* Miss goldenweek, 2* Butchie and I have 1 Green striped dragon, 1 blue striped dragon and 2 yellow striped dragons. Also I have cleared all the way to Loguetown.
I have free nami, free usopp, free zoro and Carne, Patty and Johnny from the Baratie.

Is there anything remotely good I can do with this team and do I need to farm any specific character?

Filton

Back to top Go down

Help! What team should I build and how do I do it? Empty Re: Help! What team should I build and how do I do it?

Post by Light Sat Mar 21 2015, 10:43

you got a very mixed bag of stuff and the only good you have is lion song zoro and golden pound usopp (but he can be easily evolved from 2* usopp you have anyway). Lion song zoro as captain is good for boss / event fights like mihawk (combined with vivi as friend). For normal fights he isnt that much of a strong captain since he doesnt boost any attack attribute. Sanji is third runner up for best in your deck, a decent qck fighter but doesnt fit your team. Id say farm arlong, kuro (on the event isle). Along with zoro and johnny you have 4 slasher team and usopp for his special 3 turn delay.Get an arlong friend and your getting along good
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Help! What team should I build and how do I do it? Empty Re: Help! What team should I build and how do I do it?

Post by Filton Sat Mar 21 2015, 10:54

When farming Kuro, does it matter wich one I do? Like rookie veteran elite or expert?

Filton

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Mar 21 2015, 14:30

no but higher level have a higher drop rate
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down