One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please someone tell what team I should build

2 posters

Go down

Please someone tell what team I should build Empty Please someone tell what team I should build

Post by David D. Teach Wed Apr 01 2015, 07:01

I Have
Luffy G2 5*\Mr. 5 4*\Fire Pearl 4*\Momoo 4*\Zoro 2 Evo 4*\Smoker 4*\ Chopper Horn Point 4*\Ace 4*\Mr. Prince 4*\Gin Man-Demon 4*\Mr. 2 4* Evo\Buggy 4*\Nami 3*\Usopp 3*\Green Dragon\Purple Dragon\Blue Dragon

I am at logue town at the last chapter but I can't win against smoker I can't play the story anymore because the enemies are to difficult. I don't know what to do... Maybe it's just me and I am too dumb too build a team xD P.S: Sorry for my bad English

David D. Teach

Back to top Go down

Please someone tell what team I should build Empty Re: Please someone tell what team I should build

Post by David D. Teach Wed Apr 01 2015, 07:04

Add Me if you want Smile 843-832-424

David D. Teach

Back to top Go down

Please someone tell what team I should build Empty Re: Please someone tell what team I should build

Post by DayPirates Mon Apr 06 2015, 10:46

go read the guides on the guideblog

Make sure to evolve Usopp to GOLDEN POUND (you'll need a yellow crab), and keep him at that stage FORVER.

Then you can use Usopp to delay the boss for 3 extra turns.

Against Smoker, who is DEX, you'll want a STR-heavy team. For captain, you can use Luffy, Mr 5, or Mr Prince.

Or better yet, forget Smoker for now and try to do the Arlong isles to get an Arlong...he makes a good slasher team captain. Try to do the 15-stamina elite version. Mr Prince will make a great captain because your ace is only 4* right now. You can pair Mr Prince with a friend Ace/Zeff/Sanji/Luffy G3 captain.

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down