One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me build a team ;)

2 posters

Go down

Help me build a team ;) Empty Help me build a team ;)

Post by Senketsu95 Fri Apr 10 2015, 12:19

Hey guys, so i have some different units and now want to have the best team out of it^^ And maybe some advice what i should evolve/lvl up first^^

STRG Units:                             QCK Units:                             DEX Units:                     PSY Units:                            INT Units:
Gear 2 Luffy lvl 25                    Diablo Sanji lvl 25                   Asura Zorro lvl 35            Sogeking lvl 11                     Towel nami lvl 41
Arm Point Chopper lvl 25            Horn Point Chopper lvl 20         Lion Song Zorro lvl 1        Dial Usop lvl 24                     Tornado Nami Max
4* Arlong lvl 25                      Tashigi 4* lvl 25                      Miss Goldenweek 3*        Heavy Point Chopper lvl 9      Brain point Chopper lvl 1
Mr. 5   4* lvl 20                       Ace 4* lvl 20                                                            Vivi 4* lvl 42                       Buggy 4* lvl 15
Blamenco 4* lvl 22                    Kuro 3* lvl 18                                                            Mr. 3   4* lvl 13                  Mr. 3   3* lvl 5
Alvida 3* lvl 19                        Miss Valentine 3* lvl 5                                                Marco 3* lvl 20
Fire Pearl 3* lvl 5

I have mostly all Fusion Materials, also rainbow penguin 2x and rainbow crab 3x but i just wonder which i can do first^^ Also if you don't mind likst the pors and cons of each class teams^^

So i hope you can help me out here^^ ty at all for reading Very Happy

Last edited by Senketsu95 on Fri Apr 10 2015, 13:15; edited 1 time in total

Senketsu95

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Help me build a team ;) Empty Re: Help me build a team ;)

Post by Senketsu95 Fri Apr 10 2015, 13:15

better?

Senketsu95

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Senketsu95 Fri Apr 10 2015, 14:52

Hey, first of all thank you very much, it was really helpfull Smile
I think i will try some of these Teams and will see what works best for me Smile
And regarding Mihawk: I read the guide to beat him^^ 30 Stamina works with Lion Song Zorro + a Vivi friend and 40 Stamina with a Laboon + a Vivi lvl 70^^ Have these friends so i just need a Laboon^^ I'm still trying to get one^^ hopfully i will be able to^^

Senketsu95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down