One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mihawk Team Question

3 posters

Go down

Mihawk Team Question Empty Mihawk Team Question

Post by tomhvk Sun Mar 22 2015, 01:09

Trying to prepare for Mihawk so far I have :

3rd Gear Luffy - 42 (damage)
Arlong 4* - 39 (damage)
Alvida 4* - 24 (damage reduction)
Smoker 4* - 26 (damage reduction)
Golden Usopp - 23

Should I change anyone out?

My plan is to level Alvida and Smoker to 30, then just level Luffy and Arlong as they will be the ones doing the damage, is that the right thing to do?

Also whats going to be the difference between the 40 stam and 30 stam events? Will it just be increased drop rate?

Edit: Or am I just best getting a laboon and teaming up with a Vivi?

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Mihawk Team Question Empty Re: Mihawk Team Question

Post by Oreo Sun Mar 22 2015, 04:16

That team seems pretty good for mihawk. If you are good with perfects you can kill mihawk without even needing the damage reducers.

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sun Mar 22 2015, 08:59

Just as a heads up, if you go with Gear 3rd Luffy, you will need your whole team to be well over 50 so you have the HP and ATK to do the most damage to Mihawk and kill him fast enough. 30 STA probably can be killed within 3 turns with a full team of level 50s and a red orb on Luffy/Arlong as for 40 STA you probably will need revives as I'm not sure you can take 14k without dying after the first turn.

Difference between 30 and 40 stamina events is that Mihawk does double the damage and has double the health.  Also, 40 STA version has, from what I heard, a 100% drop chance on the first time you beat him while 30 STA probably has a normal fortnight island chance ~40-60% tops?

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down