One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Sure If It's A Good Start

+2
RobLucciTooGucci
EngarDew
6 posters

Go down

Not Sure If It's A Good Start Empty Not Sure If It's A Good Start

Post by EngarDew Wed Apr 15 2015, 20:43

Sorry for the bother, I'm new to the game and the forum(happy to meet you all by the way!). Just yesterday I finished Arlong Park when I realized my team wasn't that great. The strongest/rarest unit I had was Zoro 36-Pound cannon, and I'm not sure that says a lot, so I started a new account(although I did the whole switch device thing so I can save my old one for seven days if I wanted.) I got a Cannonball Luffy and an Enraged Arlong as my free, worthy 5-gacha mentions..but is that good enough? I feel like I should keep trying for a five star or a six(Whitebeard?), but I also heard Gear 3 Luffy is one of the best units you can have? Anyone have some suggestions? I don't mind re-rolling some more.

Edit: Whoops, I guess this would have been better placed in the Team-building section?? My apologies.
EngarDew
EngarDew

Back to top Go down

Not Sure If It's A Good Start Empty Re: Not Sure If It's A Good Start

Post by RobLucciTooGucci Wed Apr 15 2015, 22:17

Unfortunately, WB is only a 24 hour unit. Which means that he is available for only 24 hours every month or so (or whenever Bandai decides to put him in the gacha again). I would stick with the Balloon Luffy and Arlong if I were you. Evolving Balloon Luffy and leveling him would help you tremendously in the fortnight events (the 10, 15 and 30 stamina island that change every 2 weeks or so). As for Arlong, you can use him to do the story islands. I was able to beat all the way up to Logue Town using my Arlong slasher crew with very little difficulty. My team was:
- Evolved Arlong
- Ashura Zoro
- GP Ussop
- Evolved Buggy
- And I think this was just a filler slasher till I got Tashigi after farming Logue Town.

If I remember correctly, I think they were all 40+ except for Ussop being around lvl 30 and Arlong being 55ish. But yeah, Luffy is a very good pull and I would stick with him if I were you.
RobLucciTooGucci
RobLucciTooGucci

Back to top Go down

Post by EngarDew Wed Apr 15 2015, 22:28

Oh, Whitebeard is part of the 24 hour gimmick? I thought he was an exception from ones like Sengoku and whatnot, guess I read the info wrong. So basically, don't focus on grabbing a five star like Marco Phoenix or Shanks, I can work with what I got. Alright, cool. Shame there's certain ones I can't grab with a re-roll right now, but I shouldn't be picky! I suppose I should stay with this account unless something big happens very soon. I appreciate your response. c:
EngarDew
EngarDew

Back to top Go down

Post by complekz Wed Apr 15 2015, 22:56

balloon luffy evolved to g3 luffy is one of the best leads in the game currently. i would not reroll.

complekz

Back to top Go down

Post by sonofajelly123 Thu Apr 16 2015, 11:44

Also beware of the cost... When I evolved Balloon Luffy to G3 Luffy, I didn't have enough to fit him and all my hard hitters.

sonofajelly123

Back to top Go down

Post by EngarDew Thu Apr 16 2015, 16:27

Thanks for all the advice, guys! And yeah, cost is definitely something I have to keep aware of. I really appreciate all of this.
EngarDew
EngarDew

Back to top Go down

Post by kmaasmd Thu Apr 16 2015, 19:18

So far I've pretty much stomped everything with an evolved along crew... But today I finally evolved balloon luffy to g3 and let me tell you... It is sick.

Don't reroll. Just farm for evolver materials for luffy and laboon so you can get mihawk. Cost will always be a concern as better and better units come out but really, a g3 lead will change your game.

kmaasmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Apr 17 2015, 04:36

Along and g3 is all you need for upcoming mihawk event and you will want him in your crew!! Evolve luffy and get him and along to lv 50 ish. Fill the rest with usopp hammer then 2 other easy perfect hit and you should be able to take on mihawk 30 stam easily provided you can hit first 3 and better all 6 perfects.
And for now you can use arlong for slasher lead with zoro to get on with story
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down